Home

NBA 2K12 Legends Showcase DLC Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (New Trailer)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Legends Showcase DLC Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (New Trailer) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-02-2011, 07:21 PM   #217
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K12 Legends Showcase DLC Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (New Trai

Ok, I'm thoroughly confused by this DLC. I hear/read u can do this and do that... can anyone clarify some things for me.

I do NOT have 2k12 yet, I have 2k11... but might get 2k12 if I can figure these answers out....

1) Can I play friends online with FULL LEGEND Historical teams in regular single game mode and/or Online Association mode? (i.e. the 94 Knicks vs . the 92 Bulls or the 86 Celtics vs the 87 Lakers, etc. with FULL teams?) On REAL courts and NO cell shade crap?

2) Can I create a team that isn't included (like the 77 Sixers) by creating my own legends and then trade DLC legends onto that team?

3) Is there a full fantasy draft online association with Legend/Current players? ( me and my friends want to create a online league and do a fantasy draft of legends mixed with current players.)

Thanks! Playing my buddies with the legends online (we all live in different cities now) is THE primary mode we wanted in 2k11. Hopefully it is now possible in 2k12?
Old 12-02-2011, 07:48 PM   #218
MVP

mrclutch's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NBA 2K12 Legends Showcase DLC Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (New Trai

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentQ16
Ok, I'm thoroughly confused by this DLC. I hear/read u can do this and do that... can anyone clarify some things for me.

I do NOT have 2k12 yet, I have 2k11... but might get 2k12 if I can figure these answers out....

1) Can I play friends online with FULL LEGEND Historical teams in regular single game mode and/or Online Association mode? (i.e. the 94 Knicks vs . the 92 Bulls or the 86 Celtics vs the 87 Lakers, etc. with FULL teams?) On REAL courts and NO cell shade crap?

2) Can I create a team that isn't included (like the 77 Sixers) by creating my own legends and then trade DLC legends onto that team?

3) Is there a full fantasy draft online association with Legend/Current players? ( me and my friends want to create a online league and do a fantasy draft of legends mixed with current players.)

Thanks! Playing my buddies with the legends online (we all live in different cities now) is THE primary mode we wanted in 2k11. Hopefully it is now possible in 2k12?
1. No. Quick matches only.
2. Yes if you downoad some rosters from 2k share.
3. No. Not even close on that one. That would be cool though.
PS4: Nothing currently
Old 12-02-2011, 08:01 PM   #219
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
How are you going to do that?
A lot of painstaking effort.

1) There are 165 legends total. (Before Unlocking the Modern Era Players)

2) Random.com allows me to pick a number between 1-165

3) Randomize three numbers and allocate those numbers to the players. (For example, player #1 on the list is Michael Jordan.)

EDIT: Here is a helpful list.

http://www.pastapadre.com/2011/11/23...oster-revealed

Ugh. I just realized I need to beat the Era Challenge First before I unlock everyone.

Last edited by LingeringRegime; 12-03-2011 at 01:03 AM.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:36 PM   #220
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclutch
1. No. Quick matches only.
2. Yes if you downoad some rosters from 2k share.
3. No. Not even close on that one. That would be cool though.
Can you clarify the first answer. Can we play in a regular sim setting in an arena without the cell-shading as long as it is a quick match?

I have only watched my friend play the 3v3 and didnt have time to stay and watch him go through anything else.
Old 12-02-2011, 09:07 PM   #221
Rookie

OVR: 2

I just want someone from 2K to answer this 1 question.... Will you guys include the option for friends to play each other with the legend teams online in the upcoming patch?

GT: King Kutta DTX
Bio: 2K legend
Follow me on twitter @ KINGOFTHECOUCH
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2011, 10:05 PM   #222
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9
Realized that despite all the classic team editing options we have from purchasing the DLC we still can't edit playbooks....unless they are in association. Sux.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:31 PM   #223
Pro

StankonYa's Arena

OVR: 10

Call me crazy, but I happen to like this dlc... It's a challenge, and I like Challenges... which is also one of the reasons I still Play NBA 2k games.

The 2v2 I used Kareem & Magic and it was not as easy as i thought it was going to be.
The 3v3 I used Dirk ,Kobe & Timmy... and these three together are no joke.
Old 12-03-2011, 01:02 AM   #224
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by StankonYa
Call me crazy, but I happen to like this dlc... It's a challenge, and I like Challenges... which is also one of the reasons I still Play NBA 2k games.

The 2v2 I used Kareem & Magic and it was not as easy as i thought it was going to be.
The 3v3 I used Dirk ,Kobe & Timmy... and these three together are no joke.
I ****ing love the DLC. If you are a fan of the game, I don't see how you couldn't. People like to nitpick just for the sake of nitpicking.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »