Home

NBA 2K12 Patch 1.04 Available Now - Post Impressions Here (PS3, 360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Patch 1.04 Available Now - Post Impressions Here (PS3, 360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-14-2011, 09:03 AM   #289
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K12 Patch 1.04 Available Now For PS3, Post Impressions Here

Does anyone kno if they change the difficulty for quick match online???? also the speed???
Old 12-14-2011, 09:06 AM   #290
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by videobastard
Has anyone tried a new online association with the 1.04 patch. Are there any more options for the Admin or is it still limited like before.
I didn't touch online association before the patch because I heard so many bad things about it. Give me an idea of what options were available before, and I can tell you if any new options were added. If you're looking for slider options, they're still not there. The only options I see are the standard difficulty setting, quarter length, games, and playoff format.
Old 12-14-2011, 09:07 AM   #291
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachimclutch504
Does anyone kno if they change the difficulty for quick match online???? also the speed???
You still can't adjust difficulty or speed for quick matches. I wish you could because online moves like a crackhead LOL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2011, 09:15 AM   #292
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by blues rocker
defenders tip fewer inside passes now...sometimes it's just because they can't get to it, which is good...other times the ball just whizzes right by them like in 2k11...it's a decent balance though...it's harder to pass inside than it was in 2k11, but much easier than it was pre-patch...some will say it allows too many lead passes to cutters, but i'd rather have it a bit too easy than way too hard.
Not a bad thing, this does happen in real basketball games sometimes.
Old 12-14-2011, 09:20 AM   #293
Rookie

OVR: 1

How can anyone play an association of the AI rotations are too low in minutes?

Can anyone confirm is this has been addressed?
Old 12-14-2011, 09:21 AM   #294
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Played a couple more games last night, first game was against the Knicks I was able to dominate, Tony Douglas took alot of shots like he does in real life misses alot as well. I then played the Bulls to see if I could duplicate the first result, and NO, the Bulls were better defensively and did not give me space to hit the open J, they out rebounded me and got alot of second chance points. I then played the Magic a team that was for me impossible to beat post patch because they hit every contest 3 and Dwight played like The Dream, and they still beat me but it was a close game they got open by using alot of screens, Howard was a beast setting screens and cutting to the basket, it was a good game had a 1 point lead going into the 4th but they pulled away after Rondo got in foul trouble and had to sit in the 4th.

Last edited by coolcras7; 12-14-2011 at 09:24 AM.
Old 12-14-2011, 09:26 AM   #295
MVP

videobastard's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mos1ted
I didn't touch online association before the patch because I heard so many bad things about it. Give me an idea of what options were available before, and I can tell you if any new options were added. If you're looking for slider options, they're still not there. The only options I see are the standard difficulty setting, quarter length, games, and playoff format.
Just wanted to see if there was slider options, ability to reset games, and option to not have the timer advancing which was causing games on the schedule to be simmed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2011, 09:32 AM   #296
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

Nah, the timer is still there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »