Home

NBA 2K13 E3 Preview

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 E3 Preview within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2012, 02:16 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 E3 Preview

Will CPU controlled superstars play like superstars. In 2k12, as in 2K11, DRose, for example, was nothing (CPU). If I played the Bulls locked to a different player, DRose never scored.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:30 AM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 1

On top of the gameplay issues already mentioned I pray they fix the other issues plaguing the game from incorrect stats in game and my biggest pet peeve, the hot zone issue for every computer or user generated rookie.

It completely ruins franchise mode once enough rookies get into the game since all of them are constantly cold shooters from everywhere on the floor. Not to mention that bug has been in the game now for 2 years.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:30 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by patco1080
Dear Mike Wang. For players to have contact out on the perimeter every single time is ridiculous to me. When you say Manu blasted through the defense in the vid. You have no clue as to what your talking about. And i say that with the utmost respect Mr. Wang. Manu Ginobli is a very player when handling the ball. Its hard for defenses to keep him out of the lane. Manu can get in lane almost every time he drives. Because he is a good slasher. Mr. Mke Wang you have to make the game fun when it comes to isomotion moves for players who can do perform isomotion. Please dont make it hard for good ball handlers to drive the lane. Thats what basketball is all about.
It's not whether he drives in the lane or not, it's HOW he did it in the video, did you see how Harden was back peddling?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2012, 07:35 PM   #76
Rookie

this comment is for almostbobsaget. I dont care about getting on people's nerves. If you dont like what im saying, dont read them. Plain and simple.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:40 PM   #77
Rookie

This comment is for almostbobsaget. If 2k12 would have lived up to its potential, i wouldnt be on here posting comments at all. So please dont tell me that im getting on people's nerves with my comments. 2k12 got on my nerves when i spent my 63 dollars on a game that wasn't taking seriously by its developers in the 2012. So do my a favor and shut the F$$k up when your referring to my comments
Old 07-16-2012, 03:21 PM   #78
Rookie

kdurant35rules's Arena

OVR: 2
I saw the preview and they should just do what Live did It was wxciting with commentary and not very easy. I had Guitar hero and this will probabaly be too easy but I think it will be a good mode and addition for 2K to improve upon.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:07 AM   #79
Just started!

hey guyz!! need a little help here!! how can i get that All-Star weekend in my player mode??

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »