Home

NBA 2K13 Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Bugs and Glitches Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2012, 02:13 PM   #305
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Pretty sure the Devs won't read this but it's worth a shot. Not sure if it's bug/coding error.

Whats the bug?
CPU runs a fast break every play after you miss a shot, no matter what they won't slow it down and run a play. I've tried changed the coaching settings to runs plays 100 fast break 0, offensive tempo 0. I've tried not even bothering to crash the boards but everyone to get back. Teams that are slow tempo half court offense run fast break like a maniac.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? Gameplay

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?
Missing a shot, if I make the shot and the CPU inbounds the ball. There will be physics involved, other than that it feels like NBA JAM.

How often can the bug be reproduced?
Every missed shot.

Do you have video or pictures? Not atm, I can post a video if addressed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2012, 02:21 PM   #306
Rookie

OVR: 6

In MyCareer mode I got the dynamic goal of "win the game" in the 4th quarter. Game went into overtime, my team won, and I failed the goal.

Goal needs to be adjusted to either specify you have to win with no OT, or give credit for the win no matter when it occurs.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:04 PM   #307
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoleDude
In MyCareer mode I got the dynamic goal of "win the game" in the 4th quarter. Game went into overtime, my team won, and I failed the goal.

Goal needs to be adjusted to either specify you have to win with no OT, or give credit for the win no matter when it occurs.
But you didn't win in the 4th quarter, you won in overtime.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:14 PM   #308
Pro

OVR: 10

Pretty minor but for trophy heads, not a good look (I don't hunt them, but I know some people get obsessed over how many trophies/achievements they have).

System: PS3
Mode: Online Ranked Match
Glitch: I've alternated wins and losses through 10 games for a record of 5-5, yet I've earned the trophies for Back to Back to Back (3 Ws in a row) and You're Officially Hot (5 Ws in a row).

Obviously I can't recreate them because you can only unlock a trophy once.

Again not a huge deal to me or most people, but it definitely happened, and being that these are the only two win streak trophies for online, it was sort of disappointing I didn't have to earn them myself.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:35 PM   #309
Rookie

Khaos_Kiwi's Arena

Platform: Xbox 360
Game Mode: All-Star Weekend 3-Point Shootout
Bug Description:
I don't know if anyone else as already mentioned this or not but the 3-Point Shootout is very clunky and just not smooth at all. Trying to build a rhythm is very hard as sometimes I will press X, and the player won't even begin his shooting motion (Yes I make sure to pick the ball up first). This makes it very hard to even shoot all the balls before the time runs out.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:05 PM   #310
Pro

OVR: 23

i dont know if it was previously posted but a big issue with created and edited shoes... you create/edit then when you apply them to a player they automatically turn into what i believe is the shoe on the top left of the nike shoes section...
Old 10-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #311
Banned

OVR: 2

Plat form: 360
Game Mode: My Player

Bug Description: IDK if this is a bug but I'm a 6'5" PG and my coach keeps playing me at PF.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2012, 05:35 PM   #312
Just started!

Whats the bug?

No kinect functionality online

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....)

Quick match

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?
Nothing

Do you have video or pictures?
No

is there anyway you guys can add kinect functionality online that's all most people play I was excited when I heard about it and disappointed when I found out it only works offline I'm sure it could be done it using kinect works fine online on madden 13

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »