Home

Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2012, 12:44 PM   #441
W* B*ck!!

Scoop 24's Arena

OVR: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky17irish
I'm talking about how I want a player on my team traded. I play for the Cavs and I want Irving traded because I'm a PG and I'm only 6'3, so I would be an undersized SG. I feel like I would flourish with a big man and not another PG. I told my GM that I had a problem with Irving and that it was either him or me that was getting traded. He pushed it off. Sorry, I should've been more clear.
And your surprised there suppose to get rid of the franchise player to play you?

Unless ur rating higher than his I don't see that.
MLB: New York Yankees
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2012, 01:00 PM   #442
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

Rofl, asking the GM to get Irving traded. I hope that doesn't work, that means the game AI is dumb.

Why don't you ask the GM to trade your player, makes more sense.
Old 10-05-2012, 01:00 PM   #443
MVP

Kriech23's Arena

OVR: 17

I tried to get Stuckey out of town because when they would press, for some reason he would bring it up and keep doing moves until half court. Once he hit half court he would chuck it to the center and send it to the 5th row every time. After I talked to the GM Stuckey quit doing it, but I also lost my starting spot. (I'm SG, but had been starting at SF)
Old 10-05-2012, 01:01 PM   #444
Rookie

OVR: 0

couple things

teammates are great on offense and horrible on defense. there should be a way to discuss schemes or something with your coach. both teams shoot like 50% every game.

also should be able to sim past any game you want, don't know why that's not added
Old 10-05-2012, 02:02 PM   #445
Rookie

OVR: 0

I rolled with a 7 ft athletic Power Forward. Rookie Showcase i had 24 points, 11 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, and 4 blocks with a A+ teammate grade. Got drafted #1 overall by the Hornets. Unfortunately I have the Xbox 4g so i won't be able to play past the 1st game until 2k releases a patch to fix the glitch. I'm still baffled that a glitch that bad is in the game after the 2k12 fiasco.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2012, 02:11 PM   #446
W* B*ck!!

Scoop 24's Arena

OVR: 24
Does anyone know how to put black sick on there player? Random I know but it's buggin me when my whole team has them on and I have on white ones.
MLB: New York Yankees
Old 10-05-2012, 02:12 PM   #447
Pro

OVR: 7

I tried to play my first game as a SG for the Blazers twice, and both times when the game was finished my 360 froze. Is this happening to anyone else?
Old 10-05-2012, 02:15 PM   #448
MVP

OVR: 16

Had a great game against Kobe. Went down to the wire, had a double double again with points and assists. A+ grade too (500+ vc) but Kobe was easy to guard because he was taking contested shots...and was so so for most of the game...funny enough he hit his last two shots to win the game. The first one I practically fouled him and he hit then the next one I did foul him and then they all started chanting MVP. Was pretty cool.

Next game went up against Wade who pretty much embarrased me. Driving into the lane what not. I'm back on the bench now because of him which is IMO stupid.

It was cool to see the contrast. Kobe took more contested shots (and hit a good number of them) while Wade seemed intent on getting points in the paint.

I break out scoring 25ppg since starting and getting assists too but I go back to the bench because I had problems guarding Wade? We still won too. It's alright I'll get the spot back in a game surely.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »