Home

What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13?

This is a discussion on What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2012, 04:55 PM   #505

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13?

Yet again....I get VC from the game, yet the stupid stuff messes up and yet another game where I don't get the VC I played forever to get.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2012, 05:28 PM   #506
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Easiest way to get VC for me is to do the NBA Trivia on the My2k app on my Droid. 5 questions and if you know anything about the NBA you can finish it in 30 seconds. 50 VC for getting all 5 right. 25 for getting 3 or 4 right and 10 for just attempting it. You're maxed out at like 1,000 VC per day or something like that (don't know exactly), but you can get it done in 20-30 minutes if you're fast. I do it when I'm bored at work at lunch time. The autograph session one is great too. You can get 50 VC per time if you're quick with a simple signature.
Old 10-24-2012, 05:49 PM   #507
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUxHOOSIERS
Completely disagree. VC is a great addition. Gives another aspect in playing MyCareer.
I think it's a great idea, but a little rough. I hate that salary is paid in VC, and I hate that it takes a year's salary to buy a pair of socks. Also, I hate that you have to be online to get VC. However, I do love that VC is used for everything and that you can gain it from doing everyone, not just playing MyCareer.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:11 PM   #508

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by theycallmeryan
I think it's a great idea, but a little rough. I hate that salary is paid in VC, and I hate that it takes a year's salary to buy a pair of socks. Also, I hate that you have to be online to get VC. However, I do love that VC is used for everything and that you can gain it from doing everyone, not just playing MyCareer.
Thinking about it again, VC is sorta good, but the fact that the game acts like we're in some 3rd world country, where prices are inflated like crazy, makes VC almost useless.

Like people have said, a years salary to buy a pair of socks. Either the amount of VC we get in salarys needs to be increased, or the price of everything needs to be decreased.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:22 PM   #509
Rookie

OVR: 5

For us association buffs out there who play with 12 minute quarters: we get +750 VC (Playing Time Bonus) for each game we play in our association.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:36 PM   #510

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobox88
For us association buffs out there who play with 12 minute quarters: we get +750 VC (Playing Time Bonus) for each game we play in our association.
I just did 5 min quarters game and got nothing....
Old 10-24-2012, 06:58 PM   #511
Pro

OVR: 3

Best way to earn VC is to invest VC. Don't spend it on the bugged my player mode or gold boosters. Get your my player up to like 80 but anything else is a waste because you will have to start over once the patch comes out.

I have Lebron, Durant and a host more of Stars on Myteam and once the my player patch comes out, I can have 40,000 to spend on sig skill, attributes, gear, etc.

I also have all the bronze rookies just in case they go up in value from like 850 to 10,000. I suspect 2k is probably not going to let me make 10,000 vc off a star bronze rookie so even if I can sell back for 850VC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2012, 09:16 PM   #512

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by demfl
Best way to earn VC is to invest VC. Don't spend it on the bugged my player mode or gold boosters. Get your my player up to like 80 but anything else is a waste because you will have to start over once the patch comes out.
So don't spend it on myplayer, but get our myplayer up to 80....?

And why would we have to restart the mode after a patch? 2K knows how many people will be complaining if they have to restart, especially if they paid for VC

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »