Home

NBA 2K14 Wishlist Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Wishlist Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2013, 05:43 PM   #105
Pro

nddot's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K14 Wishlist Thread

they need to stop patting themselves in the back and make a real basketball game.

reading their facebook page is depressing.

I just wanna vent a bit but yeah... a lot of good ideas have been covered in this thread.

they should add something like weekly objectives in mycareer mode. that could be dope
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2013, 06:07 PM   #106
Rookie

OVR: 2

1) Team banners all around every arena. A lot of arenas are missing banners or only half completed... The only team with full banners all around the arena is the Orlando Magic... All Star arena should also have banners around the arena

2) Team/Player introductions for both teams just like in NHL 2K9 & 2K10

3) Blocking dunks and contact/bumping during dunks

4) All Star Host Arena should have the crowd darkened and only the court lit up... same goes for every All Star event (3 point, slam dunk, rising stars)

5) Every celebrity that's in the game should be at the All Star game... Let us also pick which celebrity we want to attend our game and let there be more than one celebrity at a game

6) Technical fouls/Ejections in the game for those that don't have kinect

7) Every player on the roster should be on the bench... Inactive players should be on the bench wearing suits

8) When a players subs out of the game, they should put their warm up clothes on

9) New NBA Baskets with the LED signage

10) Barclays Center crowd needs to be darkened

11) Visiting team fans should be at another teams arena during a game, including the playoffs... Away team fans should cheer every time (NBA Live 10 has this feature)

12) Let us pick which accessories colors we want to use for a player for every jersey that team has... home, away, alternate, throwback, green night, latin nights, christmas, etc...

13) Fix the crowd reaction... Some times during a big play by either team, the crowd will stay silent and won't react at all like a big time dunk or put back dunk

14) Alley Oop of the backboard to a teammate

15) Better playoff atmosphere

16) Get rid of the thundersticks noise on defense

17) Make Custom Arena Music sound like it's coming from the arena speakers

18) DON'T LET JAY-Z pick the soundtrack... Most of the songs he chose was about New York and hearing it in Arenas besides New York just sounded stupid... Add more New Up Tempo Hip Hop Music

19) Re do all the arenas, especially fix the arenas with the tall walls behind the bench (Hornets, Suns, Rockets, etc...)

20) Lamarcus Aldridge (L-Train) for the Portland Trail Blazers should have a train sound every time he scores

21) Add more features to the LED Boards around the arena like the players names every time they score a basket and advertising that's on the courtside LED tables... Right now there's not much except for make some noise, defense, swish, wave your towels for the playoffs and the beginning of the game where it shows the team logo

22) Fix the MVP chants when a star player goes to the free throw line... The chant sounds awful and you can't even hear the crowd saying MVP clearly... The MVP chants should be every time a star player goes to the free throw line, in the game it only happens in the towards the end of the 4th quarter when the home team has the lead

23) Also for the MVP chant... every time the crowd chants MVP for a player that is not highly rated, even when they get fouled and had NO POINTS in the game... it also happened in NBA 2k12 and still hasn't been fixed

Last edited by WackyD321; 01-05-2013 at 05:13 AM.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:44 PM   #107
MVP

Sports fanantic's Arena

OVR: 11

Also, they should be more varieties of away team fans in attendances like MLB the show does it.

2010, 2012, & 2014 World Series Champion

Oakland A's

2012 & 2013 AL West Champion

Golden State Warriors

2015 NBA Champion

Oakland Raiders

Just Win Baby
Old 01-05-2013, 01:31 AM   #108
Rookie

OVR: 7

Better practice mode in MyCareer.

I have a plethora of practice options in The Association game mode (from freethrows to a host of other things), but none of that exists in MyCareer.
Old 01-05-2013, 03:58 AM   #109
Rookie

Cedrik's Arena

OVR: 1

These are all for association.

1. The ability to sim and jump into a game at any of the quarter breaks just like Live 06 (I don't know if this has been in any 2K games because I had a break between Live 06 and 2K12.

2. Draft class rookies have cyberfaces instead of CAP's. Maybe include a bunch of random peoples cf's on the disc for this purpose.

3. Get the commentators to record the first and surnames of players who are on the likely to be drafted list. I hate players being called "number whatever".

4. Do something about the potential rating. Maybe make it a rating that doesn't move or make it a soft rating just like football manager so we don't have 50 players rated in the 90's by 2016.

5. Some players to not progress because at the moment if a player gets court time he won't be a bust.
Old 01-05-2013, 07:12 PM   #110
Rookie

OVR: 3

For Association

1. They need to add D-League Back and this time they should have a complete roster on ALL D-League teams the only players that shouldn't be on D-League Rosters are either second year players or rookies

2. DEVELOPMENT DRILLS!!! need to be improved it's crazy that I can't improve my passing for my PGs my Low post shot or Low offensive Post for any of my Big men and I can't Improve my DUNKING OR LAY UP?!?!?! that makes no sense at all

3. They need better generated draft picks... most of these guys look exactly the same the only difference is color
Old 01-06-2013, 12:35 PM   #111
Rookie

OVR: 1

Fix Kevin Garnett's shot animation. The animation is way too slow compared to the shot in real life which is quite quick.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2013, 01:12 PM   #112
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: WISHLIST FOR nba 2k14

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBreezeNY
-Give me the option to control the outlook on a team.

Let me be James Dolan & handle the ticket prices, promotions for games, marketing for games, ability to relocate, making fan attendance really a factor, setting up players for interviews, dealing with in house problems/chemistry problems, etc, etc, etc. I'm amazed at how they call it a franchise mode yet handcuff us to just hiring & firing coaches.

-Presentation

There should be a big presentation for winning the MVP, DPOY, Rookie of the Year. In the Playoffs the crowd needs to be into especially for the Knicks, Thunder, etc. Winning the NBA championship needs to be on a HUGE scale. We have been asking for this for years.

-I want to see players given incentives

IE: Player X gets 12,000 dollars for making it to the all star game, Player X gets 100,000 dollars for winning the MVP.

-Give us the ability to meet players & other teams to discuss their players in the free agency.

This happens all the time in sports.
This is exactly what i was thinking, except the part about money. I dont understand what they would need it for?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »