Home

I've encountered a new kind of teammate today

This is a discussion on I've encountered a new kind of teammate today within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 07:06 PM   #17
Rookie

yungmeaks's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: I've encountered a new kind of teammate today

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBallZ
360? add XxTheBallZxX anytime you see me send the invite we'll fix that problem right up.
Yes. Me and BallZ can you help you here. Add us.

& LMAO @ the Walter White shirts. We shall create a blacktop team called the Jesse PinkMEN and all wear pink clothes.

Last edited by yungmeaks; 01-23-2013 at 07:09 PM.
Old 01-24-2013, 03:53 AM   #18
Rookie

TheBallZ's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungmeaks
Yes. Me and BallZ can you help you here. Add us.

& LMAO @ the Walter White shirts. We shall create a blacktop team called the Jesse PinkMEN and all wear pink clothes.
It wouldn't be the first time we've went all pink.

Anyway please add me anyone on 360 anyone that's having the same problem. You don't have to have a mic just be a decent player at whatever position you are. Hell I can even teach you a few things, or maybe even learn something new.
Old 01-24-2013, 05:50 AM   #19
Rookie

Trini94's Arena

OVR: 2

I see those type of players to often when im playing blacktop, they do the dumbest things repeatedly then when you finally get the ball and they start cursing through their mics to pass them the ball and when you don't they go into rage mode

if anything you can add me my GT is Trini94.

Last edited by Trini94; 01-24-2013 at 05:55 AM.
Old 01-24-2013, 02:35 PM   #20
Banned

You neglected to address the large populous of black guys that are just as racist as any white player I've heard. Your sub section of black guys "that suck" don't apply. These are guys that excessively ballhog even when they're doubled or have an open cutter. Then when you tell them they need to pass more or stop throwing up prayers they go off on you about how your terrible and don't know anything about basketball because, "you're just a stupid ****ing white boy." Or that 'you're a fat slob living at home with your parents" and they proceed to ballhog, miss shots and single handedly lose the game and then blame you for it. You better pray this isn't the guy you've got running the point.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:19 PM   #21
Rookie

Well if you ever want a pretty decent 2k player, you can hit me up. Just Pm me or what ever.

But I do know what the hell you are talking about. I was playing with this kid that was like idk 15 years old and from Brooklyn... all I gotta say is that he took like 30 shots... made about 10, if even that AND was talking crap the ENTIRE time and THEN called me a ******* because I run plays, and to go on top of that, He had no idea how to even run a play! He thought it was just quick plays.

One of the primary reasons why I prefer offline gaming like I have always, but if I can play somebody that isn't a total cheeser I wouldn't mind joining in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2013, 04:26 PM   #22
Rookie

ya dont want it with my 6'6 pf named charles barkley on ps3
Old 01-24-2013, 04:35 PM   #23
Pro

OVR: 4

Just throwing out my GT even though my Xbox is out of commission for about 3 days. I don't mind just rebound and passing if my mid or 3 ain't falling. I'm a 6'11" Athletic PF. Winning is more important than stats to me

GT: MDW27
Old 01-24-2013, 04:36 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagle
You neglected to address the large populous of black guys that are just as racist as any white player I've heard. Your sub section of black guys "that suck" don't apply. These are guys that excessively ballhog even when they're doubled or have an open cutter. Then when you tell them they need to pass more or stop throwing up prayers they go off on you about how your terrible and don't know anything about basketball because, "you're just a stupid ****ing white boy." Or that 'you're a fat slob living at home with your parents" and they proceed to ballhog, miss shots and single handedly lose the game and then blame you for it. You better pray this isn't the guy you've got running the point.
No need to be a immature racist kid
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »