Home

I've encountered a new kind of teammate today

This is a discussion on I've encountered a new kind of teammate today within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 11:56 AM   #41
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: I've encountered a new kind of teammate today

Everyone just jacks 3's on blacktop and you cant stay in front of anyone online. Only time this mode is fun is if you have 2 other people who know how to play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2013, 02:23 PM   #42
Rookie

Khimera's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrleaderboards
To single out one group of people over the next sounds petty, biased, and meant to incite a war of words from other readers of this site.
The main thing I find interesting about this thread is how you can post "super white boy" and "gangsta white boy" and not get banned but he says that there are also racist black people and gets banned. Both of what you said were targeted at specific races, and neither was inherently racist, yet his comment about black people gets him banned and yours about white people doesn't get you banned. And even if someone were to view either comment as racist, then they are equally racist because they are both saying bad things about specific races.
Old 01-26-2013, 02:53 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 2

This whole situation has been handled extremely badly by the moderators. It's pretty pathetic, really. He got infractions for "race talk" by saying black people on blacktop are just as, if not more racist, but it's totally ok for another guy to say the same about white people.
Old 01-26-2013, 02:56 PM   #44
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerHog471
He wasn't being racist at all really. I've encountered the same kind of guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyklug2013
He's not being a racist kid. Tons of African-Americans discriminate against white people, thinking we still owe them something. They act like we don't know anything about their culture.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash2112
I just find it kinda funny that he was banned for that. That's bull****.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optik
^^ LMAO, I thought you were joking!

That was a ninja ban, no explanation, just "Teagler: Banned"
Quote:
I honestly don't think he was being racist at all and didn't deserve to get banned. I wonder if I will be banned now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khimera
It's a double standard. Welcome to America. As far as why the mods banned you, I too did not see anything racist in your other post. Who knows.
Quote:
Applause for your username I can't believe how long it took me to see what you did there. You definitely will and that is really stupid considering this guy named Block-O or something like in the NCAA Roster forums got banned then he created a new account and advertised himself as the guy formerly known as Block-O. I don't know if he still does that cause I refused to buy any EA products this year.

Exactly.
Since it's blatantly clear that many of you have never bothered to read the OS TOS. Let me help you out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
By registering at Operation Sports, you are agreeing to the Terms Of Service that the site administration has put into effect. With this agreement you, the user, agree that any post deemed inappropriate by the staff may be removed, and corrective action may be taken. The staff also reserves the right to revoke membership privileges at any time without notice or reason. The following is a list of items that are deemed inappropriate and will not be tolerated at Operation Sports. If you break any of these rules, corrective action will be taken, and can be as severe as deemed necessary by the staff.

FROM NOW ON, ANY AND ALL OFFENSES WILL BE MET WITH AN IMMEDIATE AND PERMANENT BAN. THERE ARE NO INFRACTIONS, AND WARNING WILL BE USED AT A MODERATOR'S DISCRETION, IF AT ALL.
  • Drug/Political/Racial/Religious/Sexual Related Talk
    There are to be NO racial, political, religious, drug related or sexual talk or attacks at Operation Sports. We have a multitude of posters here, and not everyone shares the same views on life as you. To minimize issues between posters, none of these topics will be tolerated on the boards.

With that this thread is closed.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »