Home

NBA 2K14 Advanced Controls (PS3, X360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Advanced Controls (PS3, X360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2013, 05:28 AM   #25
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K14 Advanced Controls (PS3, X360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Ehh... lol.

Good ****ing question. How do you do right/left handed layups if left and right trigger hop step layups?
Yeah I was reading some of the impressions and was surprised when they said that holding RT+Left or Right ended up doing a layup instead of a type of dunk.....I had to read the controls lol

I used left/right layup controls for strategy whenever there was a defender on the way....this is disappointing since they just took away controls for layups....

I just assumed holding down left/right while driving would yield which hand you use for layups....

Last edited by Goffs; 09-29-2013 at 05:32 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2013, 05:34 AM   #26
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

I honestly can't believe it's not in.

I wish someone who has the game would figure it out.
Old 09-29-2013, 06:33 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
I honestly can't believe it's not in.

I wish someone who has the game would figure it out.
it's all AUTOMATIC... you can'tt control them any more.. welcome in nba 2k14.

do you want to dunk? RT + RS towards the rim but if you tap it too early it's an automatic hop step layup.

i also hate that they removed the hot step button.

pro stick? nope this is not pro. everything is too much automatic.
Old 09-29-2013, 06:35 AM   #28
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

Are you a hundred percent?

It seems pretty basic basketball game controls to me. I'am not getting 2K games anymore if they take that route.
Old 09-29-2013, 06:51 AM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Are you a hundred percent?

It seems pretty basic basketball game controls to me. I'am not getting 2K games anymore if they take that route.
sadly yes.
Old 09-29-2013, 06:58 AM   #30
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

Could you go in practice on 2K cam and try to do layups with the right stick towards the hoop and left right as oposed to this:

Euro Step Layup
Press and hold |RS| away from hoop left/right (while driving)

That's the only possibility.
Old 09-29-2013, 07:25 AM   #31
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Could you go in practice on 2K cam and try to do layups with the right stick towards the hoop and left right as oposed to this:

Euro Step Layup
Press and hold |RS| away from hoop left/right (while driving)

That's the only possibility.
Yeah HOLD down left or right while driving....see if the player uses his respective hands to perform the move....out of all the stuff they took out this year this one bothers me...

I learned about performing left/right hand layup from one of Czars old vids and I have been using it since! I don't like the sound of it being automatic.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2013, 07:35 AM   #32
Just started!

outlet hogan 6141

According to a study by the Washington DC-based International Food Information Council Foundation, just 1 in 8 adults knows how many calories he should eat each day. (The news appeared in the July 8 issue of the Albuquerque Journal, page A8). They need references for those numbers." Really? What is confusing about "eat more calories than you need, and you will get fat"? If you don't know that 3500 calories equals 1 pound, then you have either been living under a rock, never read a magazine, never watched a news report, or you just don't care."qingkaqing"All monsters, skeletons wisdom is no minimum, but no wisdom, they tend to be the most terrible. Completely do not care about the expense, do not feel pain, and can continue as long as the blood is not bottomless, red, broken foot, they can crawl, a broken hand, they can bite with teeth, head out, and can continue to use The sword cut. This is terrible skeletons. Guiana. Haiti. Ilhas havaianas. My nice felt beret goes airborne. My Café Del Mundo coffee goes flying and I hit the ground and get gouged by a stubborn branch, it hurts. I am momentarily grounded.
NOW IT WAS Baker turn. In the eighth inning, Reds starter Bronson Arroyo was still in the game and had a runner on second with two outs. Adam Dunn was due up and Aroryo already had struck him out three times. Son of a Gun will feature McGregor as a master criminal rated as Australia public enemy number one. Thwaites, the former Home and Away regular who recently wrapped filming Disney fantasy thriller Maleficent with Angelina Jolie, plays the young prot of McGregor character. Vikander (Anna Karenina, A Royal Affair) plays a feisty young woman who becomes romantically involved with Thwaites character.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »