Home

NBA 2k14 Impressions Thread Xbox 360/PS3/PC

This is a discussion on NBA 2k14 Impressions Thread Xbox 360/PS3/PC within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-05-2013, 08:19 AM   #401
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k14 Impressions Thread

definitly need a patch for the court awareness

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2013, 10:12 AM   #402
DW3
MVP

DW3's Arena

OVR: 23

Help D is turn off yet my CPU ai teammates keep leaving people open
Old 10-05-2013, 11:17 AM   #403
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

I would suggest not using the roster update until the next one comes up up****** coaching tendencies....the update makes the Pacers play like the '07 Suns, and if they aren't shooting 3's they are forcing their way to the basket whether the paint is packed or not ....I don't know why 2k would release those rosters the first week while everyone is getting their first impression of the game...
Old 10-05-2013, 11:48 AM   #404
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I would suggest not using the roster update until the next one comes up up****** coaching tendencies....the update makes the Pacers play like the '07 Suns, and if they aren't shooting 3's they are forcing their way to the basket whether the paint is packed or not ....I don't know why 2k would release those rosters the first week while everyone is getting their first impression of the game...
I just updated the default rosters out of the box myself. I agree wtf is with that first roster release?

Anyway like I did with 2K11 I have starred my Association with default rosters with current moves done manually.

I have only touched 3 sliders on the Pro/Sim base.

Turned down CPU attack the Basket to 45
Turned up CPU mid range shot tendency to 55
Turned down fatigue effect for both CPU and HUM from 57 to 55 (going to find a sweet spot) as I felt is was just a tad overpowered.

Other than that.....what a beautiful game.
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)
Coming soon:
CFB 25 (PS5)
Madden 25 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Old 10-05-2013, 11:55 AM   #405
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat swag
Online is Terrible...from 30 minute connection time waits to players missing bunnies right under the hoop while other players drain 3's regularly with a hand in their face...Long passes down court to forwards and centers who miraculously beat every other player to the other end...Try to post up and as soon as your big gets it he is stripped in a nanosecond...Right Stick shooting is at times overly sensitive so you end up jacking shots randomly......Player control at times can be awkward...As of this writing this game is a MESS online
I never play online anymore. Friends offline only for me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2013, 03:59 PM   #406
DW3
MVP

DW3's Arena

OVR: 23

I'm really trying to like the pro stick but it's very frustrating shooting the ball. I feel like I have no control when choosing a regular layup or euro etc. I know how to do the moves it's just doesn't seem smooth.
Old 10-05-2013, 04:02 PM   #407
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat swag
Online is Terrible...from 30 minute connection time waits to players missing bunnies right under the hoop while other players drain 3's regularly with a hand in their face...Long passes down court to forwards and centers who miraculously beat every other player to the other end...Try to post up and as soon as your big gets it he is stripped in a nanosecond...Right Stick shooting is at times overly sensitive so you end up jacking shots randomly......Player control at times can be awkward...As of this writing this game is a MESS online

2k11 had the same problem with it taking 30 minutes trying to find a game........honestly it was patched later on but never was fixed.

2k10 had the same problem with wins not registering it did iron itself out but it took a few months.
Old 10-05-2013, 04:14 PM   #408
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DW3
I'm really trying to like the pro stick but it's very frustrating shooting the ball. I feel like I have no control when choosing a regular layup or euro etc. I know how to do the moves it's just doesn't seem smooth.
I would suggest this to anyone but I recommend absolute control under advance controller settings if you don't use 2K cam even if you used 2K cam it will probably help you too. I have always used relative controls but this has made everything simpler to me because I play on broadcast cam. It made things easier to me up on right analog towards the hoop which is a layup, right is left to right euro, etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »