Home

How is online association

This is a discussion on How is online association within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-25-2013, 03:41 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: How is online association

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solebru
OK. The guys and I havn't found a way to stop this glitch completely (fast forwarding FA & season) & it will happen in every LG after finishing season 1 after draft, but to stop it from fast forwarding season 2, straight after FA pause lg or change the speed ASAP then just say if paused you change it back to slow.... your season 2 will be back to normal. No fast forward.

We havn't worked out how to stop the FA glitch tho but we were thinking no1 signs any player and we all do it when season starts to make it fair.

if anyone else has FIXES let us know
That is F'ing ridiculous. What's even worse it's not something you can test easily due to all the dumb timers that are in the game. You get one shot and one shot only to try it out then you have to start from scratch.

2K needs to address a game mode being completely broken.
Old 11-26-2013, 08:26 PM   #18
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by threattonature
That is F'ing ridiculous. What's even worse it's not something you can test easily due to all the dumb timers that are in the game. You get one shot and one shot only to try it out then you have to start from scratch.

They should've but at this point association is dead. I think they've completely scrapped it for next gen. Hopefully they make a MyGm online mode and it actually works properly. Overall I like 2k14 but I'm disgusted with the direction 2k is headed. I probably won't buy another basketball game for a couple years.

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 11-27-2013, 11:31 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Wow we were thinking of going to next gen for OA since it does not work here only to find out it doesn't exist on next gen!! Not very "next" gen.
Old 11-27-2013, 05:01 PM   #20
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

Why can i not change my coach settings and have them save in the association menu this year. Why do my controller settings revert to default. I need to play on absolute and hate having to reset it after every association game.
Old 11-27-2013, 06:36 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by threattonature

If your going to rely on 2K to fix your problems think again. They dont care. end of story. I'm trying to work out a way around this and so are my mates. 2K will not fix this due to it bringing in no $$$. why do u think they updated and kept My Team, Crew mode, My career, etc except for OA???
Because they bring in the $$, ppl buy VC with their real $ to buy clothing, attributes etc.. OA works in our favor, we get our moneys worth and we could play forever, season after season. without spending a cent. I have a feeling that 2k have done this on purpose, made it worse then 2k13 OA.. more glitches how is that possible when they are creating a game that is already created.. they did nothing extra, just less (practice plays etc..) but still manage to make the game worse off.

I dont know how they are able to release a game that doesnt work, like shouldnt ppl be entitled to get their $ back? anyway
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »