Home

9 days Before Release, NBA 2k15 Info for Xbox360/PS3 is where?Effect You Buying Game?

This is a discussion on 9 days Before Release, NBA 2k15 Info for Xbox360/PS3 is where?Effect You Buying Game? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-30-2014, 11:01 PM   #25
MVP

lakers24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 9 days Before Release, NBA 2k15 Info for Xbox360/PS3 is where?Effect You Buying G

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeRobLakers
On twitter someone asked ronnie2k about last gen and he said crews, all star team up, tons of new gameplay, 2K Heroes will be in last gen 2k15 i think the only way i would buy it if it's at a discounted price between $30-40 no way im paying $60
So I was correct in my statement.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 12:07 AM   #26
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: 9 days Before Release, NBA 2k15 Info for Xbox360/PS3 is where?Effect You Buying G

you should look for the tweet yourself instead of misinterpreting
Old 10-01-2014, 02:11 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 2
9 days Before Release, NBA 2k15 Info for Xbox360/PS3 is where?Effect You Buyi...

I understand the dilemma between last gen and current gen. I appreciate threads like this too because last gen seems like the minority but most of the faithful and loyal 2k patrons are still playing last gen.

The user base for current gen is just not big enough to warrant no news. I guess since there is no competition on last gen then they can get away with providing no info. I just bought a ps4 but as a consumer I am just as curious about the last gen efforts as I am on the current.

I am holding on pre ordering because of the lack of transparency. I will have a wait and see approach before I make my purchase.

It would be nice if there was an option to buy the last gen 2k15 and get the new gen version for a discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by rhein77; 10-01-2014 at 02:15 PM.
Old 10-01-2014, 07:22 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 11

love to know if the Ernie Shaq pre game stuff is in the 360/PS3, plus information about all the extra little things, that are in the game....... But that's why I always wait, somebody is going to buy the 360 game and talk about what's in it.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:06 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 0

I still have a 360 and don't plan on upgrading any time soon. I'm not really a graphics guy anyway.......But I'm not getting 2K15 on the 1st day. I still play 2K14 and I have all the rosters that the guys on here have made.....I'm perfectly fine playing that unless there are some MAJOR differences between both the games.....
Old 10-02-2014, 02:36 AM   #30
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by malky
love to know if the Ernie Shaq pre game stuff is in the 360/PS3, plus information about all the extra little things, that are in the game....... But that's why I always wait, somebody is going to buy the 360 game and talk about what's in it.

Yeah, I would like to know this too, as well as the new injury system is in the old gen game.

Hopefully someone gets the old gen game early and can fill everyone in on whats in it.

My guess is the reason 2k is being some quiet about the old gen game this yr is because some if not all of this new stuff thats in the new gen game isnt in the old gen, so instead of being honest and letting us know they are just keeping quiet hoping it cons some into buying it.

Im torn, 1 day I want to get it, just because of the Bobcats going back ot being the Hornets, then the next day I think maybe not. I cant imagine NBA2k15 would be worse than 14, as I figure it will play basically the same, which is fine with me, cause gameplay wise I loved 14 and thought it was the best NBA2k ever made.

I would hope some of the new stuff like the new injury system would be added to the old gen game, or I hope so. If Ernie and Shaq isnt on old gen then I could live with that, as I dont really care much for Shaq anyway, but would like to have that in as well.

It is a little surprising that they are being so quiet about 15 on the old gen consoles, as you would think they would want to sell as many copies of the game as possible. So it does make me think that us old gen guys arent getting anything new except for updated rosters/coaches, along with the gimmick heroes mode and crew, which neither of those interest me as Im a Association player only.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 10-02-2014, 12:37 PM   #31
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Since they said imporved gameplay it only fare to say the injuries and draft will make it in. Lets hope.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2014, 04:23 PM   #32
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

In the same boat as you CaseIH. I have bought NBA 2k every year since it's debut on the dreamcast and this is the first year I haven't preordered it. 2k really has themselves to blame because they haven't really said much of anything to encourage last-geners to do so. They have officially adopted the same marketing philosophy EA used with Madden 15-Announce general improvements and additions without clarifying if those same improvements will be on last gen. 2k's got their poker face on regarding last gen...5 days left and..silence. Usually some of the 2k staff will occasionally chime in and say something when questions are asked (At least they are in current gen threads). It's almost like a gag order has been put out on last gen...Oh well, Hopefully I should be on current gen next year..
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.

Last edited by NINJAK2; 10-02-2014 at 04:34 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »