Home

N00b Guide to MyTeamMobile 2k15

This is a discussion on N00b Guide to MyTeamMobile 2k15 within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2015, 08:16 PM   #41
Pro

richie_r1ch's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: N00b Guide to MyTeamMobile 2k15

If you energized before the game then you can energize again for the next game as soon as the first game starts. I do it all the time. Even if the energy shows full, try dragging an energy block on the card and see if it takes it, if it does, then you're good to go for the next game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2015, 12:24 AM   #42
Rookie

I'm worried I'm duping too many Rares. I have a decent amount of SR's (at least 2 for each position) stocked up, but so far no SR dupes so I've just been training dupe Rares.

I've already Pro'd a Rare Center, Power Forward and Shooting Guard.

I'm at the point now where I'm getting stocked up with a lot of other Dupe Rares but I'm wondering if my training cards would be better spent elsewhere.

Misc Dupes 1
Misc Dupes 2

How do you think my training cards could be best spent in my current situation? All help is appreciated!
Old 03-07-2015, 04:22 AM   #43
Pro

Yonder's Arena

I suppose you're not using these SR for any of your lineups, right?

So, there are two purposes of combining not-maxed cards:

1. For the card catalogue - that's just a collector's hobby. You don't gain anything from adding cards to the catalogue.
2. For training, as a pro'ed untrained card yields slightly more points than the the two unpro'ed cards

But that said: Usually you don't have the space to collect SR's (or UR's and higher) just for proing them to gain that little extra training effect. I personally do that only with uncommons. So when I run into 110/110 cards, I pro all commons and uncommons (and SR's if I happen to have one), and then train away all commons, all SR's, all UR's and all pro'ed uncommons. If I'm really busy with RC I even train away all uncommons without waiting to pro.

For training purposes it's advisable to not pro after training at all. Training has the best effect if you train into the cards you actually use. If you don't have any more cards to train that you actually use in a lineup, train fodder cards, but don't pro.
Old 03-07-2015, 05:14 AM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yonder
I suppose you're not using these SR for any of your lineups, right?

So, there are two purposes of combining not-maxed cards:

1. For the card catalogue - that's just a collector's hobby. You don't gain anything from adding cards to the catalogue.
2. For training, as a pro'ed untrained card yields slightly more points than the the two unpro'ed cards

But that said: Usually you don't have the space to collect SR's (or UR's and higher) just for proing them to gain that little extra training effect. I personally do that only with uncommons. So when I run into 110/110 cards, I pro all commons and uncommons (and SR's if I happen to have one), and then train away all commons, all SR's, all UR's and all pro'ed uncommons. If I'm really busy with RC I even train away all uncommons without waiting to pro.

For training purposes it's advisable to not pro after training at all. Training has the best effect if you train into the cards you actually use. If you don't have any more cards to train that you actually use in a lineup, train fodder cards, but don't pro.
Sorry, I think I worded my question a little loosely.

I'm not necessarily concerned about combining not-maxed cards. Right now I'm using the abundance of Commons and Uncommons I get from Quick Games to max out Rares that I have dupes of, because so far, the max trained Pro Rares are better than any of my SR's.

But, I feel like I'm maxing out too many Rare Pros and ultimately, wasting xp that I could be using on a better card.

I've only max trained those 3 Pro Rare's so far but I don't want to over do it.

Here's my current season lineup - Should I be maxing out these SR's and Rare Pros instead of making more Rare dupes?

I hope I'm making sense
Old 03-07-2015, 06:02 AM   #45
Pro

Yonder's Arena

Ah, I see. So the next "tier" that would advance your LU would be SR pros, right? Well, then I'd train all SRs. You should reset your counter for a new SR from the draft board every once in a while, I guess, and you might get SRs as season rewards.

That one UR you've got there is from a season win? So it's not very likely to obtain a UR pro soon. Focus on SR pros and train your singles for the eventuality of drafting a dupe.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2015, 08:42 PM   #46
Rookie

Bgartz29's Arena

OVR: 6

Hello all,

I just started playing last week and this game is addicting and tons of fun, basically the card game war with NBA cards. I have a question, I seem to be stuck at Ultra Rare++. Do I have to just grind games until I get doubles of my lineup cards so I can combine them or is there another way to get to the purple level? I am currently grinding on the rivalry thing and am on track for an orange or yellow. To me that seems to be my way out of the UR tier.

Thanks for the help
Old 03-13-2015, 01:25 AM   #47
Rookie

prodnus's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVizions
I accidentally trained away a card I wanted to keep. Is there something I can do about it?
Yes, if you go into Options > Feedback > Send Email, you can send CD an email explaining which card you trained away.
Thanks for that.

I just realised I trained away a Legendary Bill Walton card that I won during the Hawks-Blazers RC (not sure when I even did it but just noticed when I thought I got a dupe after winning him after a season). Sent the email to CD through the app.

Has anyone else had this happen before?

I'll update if/when they restore it.

Last edited by prodnus; 03-13-2015 at 01:28 AM.
Old 03-23-2015, 09:59 PM   #48
MVP

OVR: 1

Wanted to bump this for anyone new. Let me know if I should add anything.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »