Home

[Official] Playoff Update Notes

This is a discussion on [Official] Playoff Update Notes within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2015, 07:23 AM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: [Official] Playoff Update Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma
anyone else bothered by the fact you can't train with no filter anymore? having to train all my commons then all my uncommons then rares and super rares seem kinda unintended...
It seems that when CD wants to address something they do it twice, just to make sure haha. They wanted to prevent flooding on the market, they put the 5 card limit and the listing tax. They wanted to prevent flooding their support service with badly trained card, they added the card lock feature AND that thing you're mentioning. It wastes some time but the package is better than nothing both for them and us.
Old 05-05-2015, 07:26 AM   #90
MVP

jk31's Arena

Not able to download the update....I have 350 mb of space on my mobile phone and when starting the app it says 180 mb more space needed...Really? This app really needs over 500 mb ?!
Old 05-05-2015, 07:28 AM   #91
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma
anyone else bothered by the fact you can't train with no filter anymore? having to train all my commons then all my uncommons then rares and super rares seem kinda unintended...

I made the same complaint right away and they were nice enough to explain its because they increased the max cards you could get and loading all the cards at the same time to train will drain too much memory on your phone. It is really annoying though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2015, 10:56 AM   #92
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardhaart
I think whenever you click on a card, you get a random chance at any possible outcome. Just as an example (these percentages are not real and way too high) it could be like this:
  • Player card- 75%
    Common - 45%
    Uncommon - 35%
    Rare 10%
    Super Rare 5%
    Ultra Rare 2,5%
    Epic 1%
    Legendary 0,5%
    Star 0,25%
    Playoff LOL NO%
  • Support 20 % (with a similar breakdown of different rarities within)
  • Boost 2,5%
  • Enchantment 2,5%

Whenever you hit a rare or above player/support or enchantment/boost, it adds 1 to your #of resets. Once that # goes up to a pre-designated number (in Star++ tier, around 260 resets), you are guaranteed a drop of a player or support of the tier you are currently in. This is a safeguard to make sure RNG doesn't screw you over for 10k games without getting a useful card.
Thank you very much aardhaart.

Do you know what is the reset level for Legendary +?

How can i find out what is my count as it has been a very long time since I drafted Legendary or Epic card
Old 05-05-2015, 10:59 AM   #93
Rookie

Bisdaddy's Arena

I thought I read somewhere that MVPs could now be drafted. Are there changes to the cards available to draft and what tier if so?
Old 05-05-2015, 11:09 AM   #94
Rookie

aardhaart's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanf7
Thank you very much aardhaart.

Do you know what is the reset level for Legendary +?

How can i find out what is my count as it has been a very long time since I drafted Legendary or Epic card
You have to keep track on your own. On android I use Advanced Tally Counter, on iOS I think it's called Counters? I want to say Leg+ is around 200 resets.
Old 05-05-2015, 11:24 AM   #95
Pro

tyecopeland's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisdaddy
I thought I read somewhere that MVPs could now be drafted. Are there changes to the cards available to draft and what tier if so?
MVPs can be auctioned and can be earned in playoffs seasons. They aren't able to be drafted.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2015, 11:35 AM   #96
Rookie

uncsteve53's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisdaddy
You get them from losing in the first round of Playoff seasons and the AH, not drafting

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »