Home

MyNBA2K15 - Let's talk Enhancements

This is a discussion on MyNBA2K15 - Let's talk Enhancements within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2014, 08:42 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MyNBA2K15 - Let's talk Enhancements

What do you mean ?

"So if you want a Pro with 3 slots at least one of the cards combining has to have 3 slots"

I thought you need 2 same cards to create a Pro. So, if you have two same cards, how can you have "at least" one of the card with 3 slots ?
Will the number of slots be random on each card ?

Other question. A +5/+10 boost seems to be a really nice input for a rare / super rare card but it's pretty cheap for an epic / legendary. Will you add more tiers enhancement (ultra rare, epic etc ...) ?

Thanks for your answer
Old 09-05-2014, 11:42 AM   #10
Cat Daddy Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccpaulin
So if you have a very good enhancement, is is better to place it on a pro card.
Since the enhancement is not removable and it get destroyed after combining the cards.
Probably, but it really just depends on your own desires. Use the boost now and gain immediate benefit or hold on to it waiting for that great pro card.
Old 09-05-2014, 11:46 AM   #11
Cat Daddy Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanthar01
What do you mean ?

"So if you want a Pro with 3 slots at least one of the cards combining has to have 3 slots"

I thought you need 2 same cards to create a Pro. So, if you have two same cards, how can you have "at least" one of the card with 3 slots ?
Will the number of slots be random on each card ?

Other question. A +5/+10 boost seems to be a really nice input for a rare / super rare card but it's pretty cheap for an epic / legendary. Will you add more tiers enhancement (ultra rare, epic etc ...) ?

Thanks for your answer
The number of slots on a card will be random. So for Proing you do need two of the same player, but we don't make you match the number of slots for Proing. We simply give you the highest number of slots from the two cards on the resulting Pro card. That way a Pro can't get screwed by the rng when it comes to generating slots on it. It will make 3 slot cards very valuable.

We might in the future, but for now we only have two tiers. Even on the high end cards +5 may seem small but it is all relative. 5 more points when you. Are competing against an identical card will give you the win still.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2014, 04:44 PM   #12
Rookie

Hee1kick's Arena

Exclamation catdaddy support request

Sorry for out of place post. I am hoping CD sees this before tomorrow, so I thought I should post somewhere other that page 47 of the 2k15 thread. Following is a copy of my post.
This is actually a tech support request. But, I can't start a new thread, and the official support channel from the game. .well, I recently received a tech support response from a request I had sent in 2013! Yes, over half a year after I sent it. So, options are limited and I find myself posting here. Wish me luck.

I am concerned I won't receive my loyalty rewards because every time I play the game I must choose between two accounts. The one I use with +15,000 games and an unused account with zero games.

It seems to me it is very possible I am going to get rewarded for the unused account and not the one I play, because Murphy's law and all. I am not sure how the 2nd account began. I think I was made by logging in with google or Amazon when the 2k servers couldn't be reached. Idk.

So, dearest catdaddy. Is there a way I can ensure this goes the right way? Please help.

Thanks.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:02 PM   #13
Rookie

Re: catdaddy support request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hee1kick
Sorry for out of place post. I am hoping CD sees this before tomorrow, so I thought I should post somewhere other that page 47 of the 2k15 thread. Following is a copy of my post.

This is actually a tech support request. But, I can't start a new thread, and the official support channel from the game. .well, I recently received a tech support response from a request I had sent in 2013! Yes, over half a year after I sent it. So, options are limited and I find myself posting here. Wish me luck.

I am concerned I won't receive my loyalty rewards because every time I play the game I must choose between two accounts. The one I use with +15,000 games and an unused account with zero games.

It seems to me it is very possible I am going to get rewarded for the unused account and not the one I play, because Murphy's law and all. I am not sure how the 2nd account began. I think I was made by logging in with google or Amazon when the 2k servers couldn't be reached. Idk.

So, dearest catdaddy. Is there a way I can ensure this goes the right way? Please help.

Thanks.

When new game comes out sign in on the account you want to get the rewards on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-07-2014, 01:58 AM   #14
Rookie

Hee1kick's Arena

Yeah. It may be that simple. I hope so. I'm just trying to be safe so I don't get screwed. Currently, they sign in at same time, then right after, itt asks me which one I want.
Old 09-24-2014, 01:05 PM   #15
Cat Daddy Games

One change we had to make was that Enhancements when placed on a card will be permanent. You will not be able to change the Enhancement on the card in the future. So place wisely!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2014, 03:32 PM   #16
Rookie

Can you tell me when it gonna realease dont tell me a spesific date…generally in one week in two weeks in onee monthen when?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »