Home

BSHADOWS HD (PC) Videos and Images! Collection

This is a discussion on BSHADOWS HD (PC) Videos and Images! Collection within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 01:43 AM   #185
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: BSHADOWS HD (PC) Videos and Images! Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullio
Snagged a couple screens. There's a hue to the coloring that doesn't look right, almost looks like one of the vintage game filters, and it only shows up when the mod is enabled (shift+F12 restores the game to the normal default look like it's supposed to).

I don't have that at all on mine...I'll show you similar screens in a few...I'm converting a video right now and can't load the game at the moment...but I'll show you....check you monitor settings...remember FRAPS captures exactly like your monitor is set..I don't have any yellow like that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2011, 02:35 AM   #186
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
I don't have that at all on mine...I'll show you similar screens in a few...I'm converting a video right now and can't load the game at the moment...but I'll show you....check you monitor settings...remember FRAPS captures exactly like your monitor is set..I don't have any yellow like that.
Fraps is what I used to cap those screens. It's definitely something in the new enbseries.ini file, but I don't know what setting is doing it. I kept all of the v5 files and swapped out the v5 .ini with the v4 .ini and the mod looks normal and like it's supposed to, but when I switch in the v5 .ini the problem comes back.

I messed with a couple things in the v5 .ini in an attempt to fix the issue, such as changing the resolution and refresh rate to match my rig's settings and setting ForceNvidiaCard to false since I'm using a Radeon HD. I also noticed that RaysIntensity has no value, so I set it to 1 but that didn't do anything either. I don't really know what the rest of the settings affect, so I left them alone for the time being.

I'm including in the spoiler a copy of the .ini as it's included in the .rar. Is it possible that something wasn't set correctly or accidentally got changed when you packed up the mod for release, and you might be using a .ini with different settings?

Spoiler
Old 11-30-2011, 02:56 AM   #187
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

I'm using a ATi Radeon 5570 and FRAPS and V.5...and no yellow hue....

Again it's not the enb series....maybe it's just something you changed..delete all the enb stuff out of the 2k folder and re-install fresh instead of overwriting...something is messed up somewhere..here are identical teams and my start up...and none of the images look like yours...

Old 11-30-2011, 04:31 AM   #188
Rookie

I deleted all of the mod files from my install folder, then did a fresh install of v5 and it still looks the same way. Very odd stuff. Think I'll just go back to v4 for now and fiddle around with the .ini in v5 some more.
Old 11-30-2011, 01:58 PM   #189
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

Quote:
I deleted all of the mod files from my install folder, then did a fresh install of v5 and it still looks the same way. Very odd stuff. Think I'll just go back to v4 for now and fiddle around with the .ini in v5 some more.
Yeah your the only one to mention it, so I'm not understanding either....plus the proof in my images shows it's not happening for me.

Weird stuff..

BTW!!!! Video 17 of Shadows Shadow Version 6 bottom of first post!

Last edited by Behindshadows; 11-30-2011 at 02:00 PM.
Old 12-01-2011, 03:44 AM   #190
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Snagged a couple screens. There's a hue to the coloring that doesn't look right, almost looks like one of the vintage game filters, and it only shows up when the mod is enabled (shift+F12 restores the game to the normal default look like it's supposed to).

had this same issue, but i found out it was due to the gameplay mod by michaelvlutz49, i think mine had something to do with how he tampers with skin tones in his mods, so i didnt add the gameplay mod with corrected skin, and just used Bshadows v5 photomods, and everything look great.......

Behindshadows, version 6 looks insane!
Old 12-01-2011, 01:54 PM   #191
Rookie

Quote:

I mean no disrespect BSHADOWS...

Bullio I know how to fix your issue. It's kinda strange how people say they made this shadow mod when they can't help people fix their issues. I have been playing around with the .ini file.

It's strange how its almost the exact copy of the GTA4 ENB mod. For example if you look at the .ini file the [Trees] [CarShadowglass], [CARHEADLIGHT] etc. (everything has to do with GTA and not NBA2k12)... strange... And having it and removing those settings on .ini do nothing to NBA2k12. I even found out why people having issues with FPS. But with the respect of BSHADOWS i will not release that info unless he gives me permission to do so. And its not HARDWARE issue, its all in the enbseries.ini file...

So again Bullio if you want to take off that orange / goldish color filter open enbseries.ini that came with the mod and search of "UsePaletteTexture=1" under "[COLORCORRECTION]" and turn that "=1" to "=0" that will turn off the PaletteTexture you're seeing.

BSHADOWS
Again I don't mean any disrespect but I trying to help people out. And I have figured out how to fix the FPS issues that some people are reporting but I will not release that info unless you give me the permission to do so. I hope you understand my concern.

edit: Remember to save the enbseries.ini file after changing the value to UsePaletteTexture=0

Last edited by Nba2k12Arms; 12-01-2011 at 01:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2011, 06:10 PM   #192
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nba2k12Arms
I mean no disrespect BSHADOWS...

Bullio I know how to fix your issue. It's kinda strange how people say they made this shadow mod when they can't help people fix their issues. I have been playing around with the .ini file.

It's strange how its almost the exact copy of the GTA4 ENB mod. For example if you look at the .ini file the [Trees] [CarShadowglass], [CARHEADLIGHT] etc. (everything has to do with GTA and not NBA2k12)... strange... And having it and removing those settings on .ini do nothing to NBA2k12. I even found out why people having issues with FPS. But with the respect of BSHADOWS i will not release that info unless he gives me permission to do so. And its not HARDWARE issue, its all in the enbseries.ini file...

So again Bullio if you want to take off that orange / goldish color filter open enbseries.ini that came with the mod and search of "UsePaletteTexture=1" under "[COLORCORRECTION]" and turn that "=1" to "=0" that will turn off the PaletteTexture you're seeing.

BSHADOWS
Again I don't mean any disrespect but I trying to help people out. And I have figured out how to fix the FPS issues that some people are reporting but I will not release that info unless you give me the permission to do so. I hope you understand my concern.

edit: Remember to save the enbseries.ini file after changing the value to UsePaletteTexture=0
First off it's not anything I can help him with since I'm not having the problem. If I'm not having the problem, its real difficult to understand why he's having it.

Secondly I never said I created the ENB series, nor do any of the other guys who use it.

All I did was tweak the settings to give 2k a better graphics look, that is what I said I did.

You can obviously look inside the ini and see who actually created it, his name is all in the programming. So don't come here trying to say I didn't do any of the work because your a lie.

I spent hours tweaking this enb series to try to get the most details out of this game while using it and not losing FPS in the process.

How could you even start your sentence with no disrespect and then try to to insult me?

If you want to help bullio I have no issue with that, but all the other comments could have been left out.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »