Home

NBA 2k13 Rosters

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 Rosters within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2012, 08:10 AM   #441
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

First post has new roster that includes Mike D'Antoni as coach of the Lakers. Thanks again, Leftos.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2012, 02:52 PM   #442
Pro

OVR: 7

For all you Sim Franchise nuts like me, you can use the 3DM Turbo Chinese Trainer to manually injure players. I did this for players that would be out for extended periods of time such as Rose, Shump, Stat, Granger, etc. Just remember, doing it to rosters alone will only apply to quick games, play offs, ect. For it to work in Franchise, you have to start the franchise and then do it within.

You can also adjust hidden ratings like Loyalty and Financial Stability which can lead to influencing players either to leave current teams or stay.

I just wish there was some way to lock rotation minutes so I can just play a one team Association instead of constantly managing rotations with every injury in 30 Team Association

Last edited by Steven123; 11-14-2012 at 03:02 PM.
Old 11-15-2012, 05:13 AM   #443
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hi slimm, thx for great work on rosters and sliders, have only one question: did your cpu vs cpu sliders match real stats? I'm a fan of different mini-tournaments with my friends, where everyone picks one team, so realistic sliders would help me much.
Old 11-15-2012, 07:51 AM   #444
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Satan
Hi slimm, thx for great work on rosters and sliders, have only one question: did your cpu vs cpu sliders match real stats? I'm a fan of different mini-tournaments with my friends, where everyone picks one team, so realistic sliders would help me much.
Yes. I can run some CPU games and post some stats. I forgot to do that so far.
Old 11-15-2012, 08:14 AM   #445
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven123
For all you Sim Franchise nuts like me, you can use the 3DM Turbo Chinese Trainer to manually injure players. I did this for players that would be out for extended periods of time such as Rose, Shump, Stat, Granger, etc. Just remember, doing it to rosters alone will only apply to quick games, play offs, ect. For it to work in Franchise, you have to start the franchise and then do it within.

You can also adjust hidden ratings like Loyalty and Financial Stability which can lead to influencing players either to leave current teams or stay.

I just wish there was some way to lock rotation minutes so I can just play a one team Association instead of constantly managing rotations with every injury in 30 Team Association

hey, where can i download the 3DM Turbo Chinese Trainer?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2012, 08:35 AM   #446
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Satan
I'm trying a modified version of the sliders I posted right now. I'll PM you the results and you can judge the results for yourself.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:56 AM   #447
Rookie

OVR: 1

Has anyone tried using the HUM vs CPU sliders on the first page? Any comments on it? I am using mkharsh's slider, and I am thinking of trying the one on the first page.

Also slimm44, may I ask what is your controller settings for the HUM vs CPU slider? (Automatic Contest Shot and Defensive Assist Strength)

Last edited by free24ride1; 11-16-2012 at 09:03 AM.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:11 AM   #448
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by free24ride1
Has anyone tried using the HUM vs CPU sliders on the first page? Any comments on it? I am using mkharsh's slider, and I am thinking of trying the one on the first page.

Also slimm44, may I ask what is your controller settings for the HUM vs CPU slider? (Automatic Contest Shot and Defensive Assist Strength)
I'll have to check and get back with you. I've updated the first post to reflect recent changes I made.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »