Home

NBA2k14 Modding Thread and Discussion

This is a discussion on NBA2k14 Modding Thread and Discussion within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
NHL 21 Realistic Sliders and Settings (Part One)
Madden 21 Next-Gen Breakdown and Chat - The Franchise Mode
NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Review - Setting the Standard On a New Console Once Again
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2013, 04:31 AM   #97
Rookie
 
remdizzle's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Motor City ✈ Sunshine State
Re: NBA2k14 Modding Thread and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida

EDIT:
*found a global that has longer hex pads, better body proportions, and more. Its basically a compilation of aspects from old 2K13 globals, combined and made for 2K14. (Click on Pic for NLSC link)
That's my global project that I just started, if you guys have any suggestions or previous globals or textures that you liked let me know and I can include them! I'm always open to suggestions
remdizzle is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 05:09 AM   #98
MVP
 
seanbarkley's Arena
 
OVR: 27
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SCQ, Spain
Posts: 2,093
Re: NBA2k14 Modding Thread and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by remdizzle
That's my global project that I just started, if you guys have any suggestions or previous globals or textures that you liked let me know and I can include them! I'm always open to suggestions
Great global man, love it! but I've seen that undershirts are glitched (not sure if it's just me) and I find the sweat effect too "shiny". The rest is just perfect!
__________________
If you like my work I appreciate any help: https://www.paypal.me/s3anbarkl3y
seanbarkley is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:02 AM   #99
Rookie
 
remdizzle's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Motor City ✈ Sunshine State
Re: NBA2k14 Modding Thread and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
Great global man, love it! but I've seen that undershirts are glitched (not sure if it's just me) and I find the sweat effect too "shiny". The rest is just perfect!
Thanks man! the undershirts are glitched I believe due to the body types being converted for more realism (some leg accessories are a little messed up as well) as far as the shiny sweat, which version do you have? I've updated the global to tone down that shine and have a more realistic progressive sweat.

Here's the link and some images from the latest update! Included is the default 2k global, a progressive sweat demo with my compilation and a 2k default sweat with my compilation.


http://www.mediafire.com/download/8b...ion_Global.rar

Progressive Sweat Photos
click the thumbs of the 4th quarter photos to see sweat in greater detail

1st quarter

4th quarter

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________

1st Quarter

4th Quarter

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________

1st Quarter

4th Quarter

be sure to let me know if there's anything I can improve for you guys!

Last edited by remdizzle; 10-10-2013 at 09:17 AM.
remdizzle is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 10:52 AM   #100
MVP
 
seanbarkley's Arena
 
OVR: 27
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SCQ, Spain
Posts: 2,093
Re: NBA2k14 Modding Thread and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by remdizzle
Thanks man! the undershirts are glitched I believe due to the body types being converted for more realism (some leg accessories are a little messed up as well) as far as the shiny sweat, which version do you have? I've updated the global to tone down that shine and have a more realistic progressive sweat.

Here's the link and some images from the latest update! Included is the default 2k global, a progressive sweat demo with my compilation and a 2k default sweat with my compilation.


http://www.mediafire.com/download/8b...ion_Global.rar

Progressive Sweat Photos
click the thumbs of the 4th quarter photos to see sweat in greater detail

1st quarter

4th quarter

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________

1st Quarter

4th Quarter

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________

1st Quarter

4th Quarter

be sure to let me know if there's anything I can improve for you guys!
I have the first version, so I'll download the last one now that it's fixed! I'd suggest for it to be perfect the undershirt fix and good tighter uniforms. Thanks for ur great work!
__________________
If you like my work I appreciate any help: https://www.paypal.me/s3anbarkl3y
seanbarkley is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:31 PM   #101
Rookie
 
remdizzle's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Motor City ✈ Sunshine State
Re: NBA2k14 Modding Thread and Discussion

I'm back with another update, been looking for bugs here and there and fixed the sweat system to more of a realistic less beady version but still progressive. It's more apparent on darker skin tones as seen in the screens of Emeka below; the lighting hits the sweat bringing it out, so in V1 it's way too defined whereas in V2 it's a lot more lifelike. Also tried to fix skin textures so they retain their HD feel. I've noticed that in the menu they may seem like they're not HD but in game they look much better. Try it out guys and give me some feedback or screens if you'd like!



V1

V2



Update #4
http://www.mediafire.com/download/k8...ion_Global.rar
Updated 10/10/2013 11:20 AM EST

Enjoy!
remdizzle is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2013, 12:33 PM   #102
MVP
 
stlpimpmonsta's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Aug 2011
Re: NBA2k14 Modding Thread and Discussion

ugh my stomach.Those dudes look like they are melting.
stlpimpmonsta is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:14 PM   #103
23
yellow
 
23's Arena
 
OVR: 65
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 69,738
Blog Entries: 4
Re: NBA2k14 Modding Thread and Discussion

Sweat effects definitely overdone like that old NBA Live game

I like the colored arm sleeve and long leg sleeves but im going to wait for Lagoa's global since he works on the bodies and the shoeslook much better. I just hope that tight jersey mod they have can be worked on a tad bit more. The wrinkles in the jersey is kind of not necessary
23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:20 PM   #104
MVP
 
seanbarkley's Arena
 
OVR: 27
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SCQ, Spain
Posts: 2,093
Re: NBA2k14 Modding Thread and Discussion

Long leg sleeves and drose ones look great. Let's see if Lagoa adds them to his global.
__________________
If you like my work I appreciate any help: https://www.paypal.me/s3anbarkl3y
seanbarkley is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:12 AM.

Top -