Home

NBA 2K15 2nd Patch Available Now For PC Users

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 2nd Patch Available Now For PC Users within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2014, 07:27 AM   #73
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K15 2nd Patch Available Now For PC Users Pg 6 Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Frazier
Is it 100% guranteed the PC version will get the big gameplay patches?

If so, I will pick up a copy of this on PC also.

I don't want to spend 60 dollars and get abandoned though like past years with the PC version.

All patches will also be on the PC?
Keep a look out for GMG vouchers...I don't think anyone here bought it for 60...
Old 10-24-2014, 08:56 AM   #74
Pro

SeaNNyT's Arena

OVR: 10

Has anyone recently been having the vibration in a 360 controller go overboard. It vibrates from dribbling and it's over done. This is new problem too, as of last night.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:52 AM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Keep a look out for GMG vouchers...I don't think anyone here bought it for 60...
http://www.onlinekeystore.com/nba-2k15-steam.html

I had it for 34,95.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2014, 01:07 PM   #76
Rookie

AceFan84's Arena

OVR: 2

The patch has greatly improved performance for me, I can pretty much run maxed out at 1080p with very little to no stuttering. And so glad the hair is fixed! Once the first real gameplay patch comes out this will be the GOAT basketball game of all-time imo. I'm just so glad the pc version is good, it's so nice to get a great sports game on pc again. If 2K ever puts out the WWE games on PC and it's as good a version as this game I don't think my heart will be able to take it!
Old 10-24-2014, 02:24 PM   #77
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceFan84
The patch has greatly improved performance for me, I can pretty much run maxed out at 1080p with very little to no stuttering. And so glad the hair is fixed! Once the first real gameplay patch comes out this will be the GOAT basketball game of all-time imo. I'm just so glad the pc version is good, it's so nice to get a great sports game on pc again. If 2K ever puts out the WWE games on PC and it's as good a version as this game I don't think my heart will be able to take it!
You can already start heart examinations because WWE2k15 is coming on pc.
Old 10-24-2014, 04:05 PM   #78
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch Available Now For PC Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave724
This is from my VideoSettings.cfg file.
WIDTH = 1920
HEIGHT = 1200
REFRESHRATE = 60.0
BUFFERCOUNT = 3
VSYNC = 1
DYNAMIC_VSYNC = 0
LETTERBOX = 1
CURSOR_IDLE_TIME = 5
WINDOWMODE = 0
WINDOW_X = -2147483648
WINDOW_Y = -2147483648
MSAA = 8
MSAAQUALITY = 0
SUPERSAMPLE = 0
MONITOR = 0
MAXANISOTROPY = 16
TEXTURELOD = 1
PLAYERLOD = 1
CROWDLOD = 2
EFFECTLOD = 1
SHADERLOD = 1
ABOVE_NORMAL_PRIORITY = 1
D3D_INTERNAL_THREADING_OPTIMIZATIONS = 1
FAST_TEXTURE_FORMAT_CONVERSION = 0
DYNAMIC_ENVIRONMENT_MAP = 1
JIT_SHADER_CREATE = 0
ADAPTER = 0
ADAPTER_DESCRIPTION = AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series
ADAPTER_DEDICATED_VIDEO_MEMORY = 2,118,729,728
ADAPTER_SHARED_SYSTEM_MEMORY = 4,026,531,840
ADAPTER_VENDOR_ID = 0x1002
ADAPTER_DEVICE_ID = 0x68b8
ADAPTER_SUBSYSTEM_ID = 0x1482174b

I am certainly trying to run it full max. If the key is a new video card(s) I will go buy a new one. Just want to make sure I have done everything I can to get it to work right. Thank you very much your help.
Wow, at that resolution I can't believe you can play it at all when you add in 8x AA and you have just 1 GB of VRAM. Try MSAA = 2, see how that goes and lower Anisotropy to 4 and try that again. You might even try MSAA = 1 (which is off in the game options IIRC). Also, read the video config file that they wrote to check the JIT and fast text... settings; I think you want those on.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:13 PM   #79
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NBA 2K15 2nd Patch Available Now For PC Users

Okay, I think I've finally reached my sweet spot. Vsync, ON. Not adaptive. High power performance. PhysX has to be set on AUTO, not Titan.(something with my driver. It gets wonky and stupid if I select the Titan myself? Oh well.) FXAA on. Gamma Correction, on. Shader cache, on. Threaded Optimization, on. Triple Buffering, on. Trilinear, on. Transparency, 8x. Yep, 8. It fired up all my RAM and smoothed all the live gameplay to buttery smooth. I'm also running 8/32 in game.....

Finally is looking and playing how I hoped it would. There is still some wierdness right when it goes from the dancers or a timeout back to live gameplay. Maybe something to do with them being locked at 30 FPS? Back to having to turn VSYNC setting on in game. If I don't it tears, a lot. But it has to be with full time vsync, not NVidia's adaptive. They run really rough together. Tried the new NVidia driver this morning. Not impressed. Played with DSR, and Fifa got all messed up. I think the game has to support it, or there are problems. Don't bother if you are running a current driver that already works. Love the fact the new Cavs court is in. And, yes, I played with them for the last four years...... Thanks Leftos! Gameplay could use a tweak or two, but my major bugs all are in RIP mode! Finally! This game rocks! Great job guys!

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Last edited by BrianFifaFan; 10-24-2014 at 10:16 PM.
Old 10-25-2014, 01:33 AM   #80
Banned

Re: NBA 2K15 2nd Patch Available Now For PC Users

hey do many ppl play mypark on PC? I've always been a console guy when it comes to nba 2k but I'm thinking of getting it for PC. Is it pretty equivalent to next gen consoles as far as servers, amount of players, etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »