Home

NBA Live 09 & NBA Live 10 Screenshot Comparison: LeBron James

This is a discussion on NBA Live 09 & NBA Live 10 Screenshot Comparison: LeBron James within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2009, 12:09 AM   #33
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: NBA Live 09 & NBA Live 10 Screenshot Comparison: LeBron James

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrc517
I told this to the 2k people too but, how about updating the right shoes throughout the season just like you update the ratings? Half these gamers are sneakerheads and we all know that the players switch shoes about 3 times a season. You gotta work with Nike so as the players start wearing new shoes in real life, you start updating the shoes in the game. And make the shoes look sharp the way FIFA does for its soccer players.
david,

If you notice the Roster Accessory Thread (in my signature) I updated the shoes a billion times throughout the season.

I know there are 3 changes during the season for most players but if we don't have a shoe, we can't change it. Budget, art in on time are the two most common occurences. I'll let Ryan Santos speak about our plans for shoes this year. I think it'll be awesome.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:14 AM   #34
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
Looking good.

Biggest concern...If you can STILL only play one team in season mode. Then all these improvements will be in vain.

MAN!!!!!! I hope season mode is finally unrestricted this year. Like Madden, NCAA, and all the other season modes.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:27 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 5
Its a screenshot people.

You cant play a screen shot.

Live defenitley has better screen shots then 2k. Thats about it. And dont give me this, "oh you wait and see what we have in store for you guys this year BS."

Live animations suck and im sure if you could have fixed it by now you would have (****ty game engine, even mike wang cant pull an EA basketball sim out of thin air...).

The player models look like that cartoony bull**** from fifa street and the players facial expressions make them look like constipated vampires.

The only thing Live has going for it is Dynamic DNA.....The ultimate simulation feature, in a non simulation game.

Keep up the mediocre work guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2009, 12:29 AM   #36
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr logic
Its a screenshot people.

Live defenitley has better screen shots then 2k. Thats about it. And dont give me this, "oh you wait and see what we have in store for you guys this year BS."

Live animations suck and im sure if you could have fixed it by now you would have (****ty game engine, even mike wang cant pull an EA basketball sim out of thin air...).

The player models look like that cartoony bull**** from fifa street and the players facial expressions make them look like constipated vampires.

The only thing Live has going for it is Dynamic DNA.....The ultimate simulation feature, in a non simulation game.

Cool, we can just quit now then ok?
Old 06-18-2009, 12:32 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr logic
Its a screenshot people.

Man u really didn't need to go that hard on Live like that. I now they already know what they gotta do. BTW THEY ALREADY SAID THERES NO MORE TLKING ABOUT THE GM THEY JUST GON SHO. JUST WAIT N C UR MOUTH GONNA DROP BUDDY I ALREADY KNOW... LOL.

Last edited by Meechie1013; 06-18-2009 at 12:35 AM.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:55 AM   #38
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
Man! dr logic.....

Talk about negative.....

While I'm hoping Live has unrestricted season play, what I'm not gonna do is PREDICT. Things like EA is garbage, Live will be the same, blah blah blah.

With ANY game you have to wait and see. I don't care how many years its been. BTW, one thing you can't say about EA is all their games are looking like the same games of the past.

Not this year!!!
Old 06-18-2009, 01:01 AM   #39
Banned

OVR: 5
No, I didnt say quit. You have a job to do.

Im sure you guys make decent money and im sure EA makes good money off of you guys making basketball games. I'm just stating the obvious. You guys new what was wrong last year, and the year before that, and the year before that and so on.

Im not hating, im just keeping it real. You guys are fixing stuff that you should have fixed like 3 years ago. Im supposed to be excited about the proper ball physics?, really in 2010?? I bet the shorts will still look like cardboard though right?

Im not saying to pack it in and quit, but you should seriously consider taking a year off and rebuilding from scratch. I know i'd be interested in checking out LIVE12 if you guys took year 11 off.

Its what needs to be done and is the best way to utilize Mike Wang. Let him build something from scratch with EA's money and resources. That would sell me.

I'm just over the propaganda, but it is nice that you guys have your ear to the community this go round. Points for listening
Old 06-18-2009, 01:05 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by statum71
Man! dr logic.....

Talk about negative.....

While I'm hoping Live has unrestricted season play, what I'm not gonna do is PREDICT. Things like EA is garbage, Live will be the same, blah blah blah.

With ANY game you have to wait and see. I don't care how many years its been. BTW, one thing you can't say about EA is all their games are looking like the same games of the past.

Not this year!!!
Preach it brotha man lol. NO EA GAME THIS YEAR LOOKS LIKE LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »