Home

NBA Live 10 Impressions From Da_Czar

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Impressions From Da_Czar within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-08-2009, 12:38 PM   #345
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: NBA Live 10 Impressions From Da_Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkpimp007
Just thought you guys might want to know Marcus Stephenson just tweeted

"Why is the 360 demo dropping earlier? No idea -- that's not a decision we make."

But no date given?
Lol man I think he was refering to earlier than the ps3 version because theres no earlier time the demo can drop because they update XBLA every thursday...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2009, 01:06 PM   #346
Rookie

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool2fool
Lol man I think he was refering to earlier than the ps3 version because theres no earlier time the demo can drop because they update XBLA every thursday...
Ahh... LOL! that makes sense.
Old 09-08-2009, 01:57 PM   #347
Rookie

zakarias's Arena

OVR: 2

So tomorrow the CZAR VIDS!!!!
Old 09-08-2009, 01:58 PM   #348
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
love that screenname man....Hey actually Yao is the only player that stuck out to me. It was weird becuase i don't recall that happening with anyone else. seemed really out of place to my eyes so i am assuming it was only him.

It is does exhist with other players I just didn't notice it. But in my mind it was not an issue with anyone other than Yao. Further gameplay will let us know for certain.

The second part about visual distinction I will have to look for when i get the game to be certain.
Thanks for the info. I hope that is an aspect of the game that has been fixed or atleast has improved. It would be nice to have even the shorter athletic high leaping players like DWade be effective rebounding and blocking shots in the game as he is in real life.
Old 09-08-2009, 02:22 PM   #349
Banned

OVR: 18

What up Czar. First and foremost, congrats on your little man!!! I usually don't post over here on this board, you know I am down wit them boys from off the hill (2k). But after reading your write up, I went from zero interest, to about 25% interest in Live. Great job, baby!! Keep doing your thing.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:01 PM   #350
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thanks Czar, I really appreciate a real basketball fans perspective. The actual game play sounds exciting to get into.

I know I am going to get slammed here, but I really appreciate the TLC that EA has given to the franchise this year. I have been a fan of LIVE before it was 5 on 5, back when EA put out DR. J vs. Bird. I have really tried to like the last few years, so it is nice to know that they have stepped up their game. I wish it was the 10th...Actually the 6th of OCtober.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:44 PM   #351
Banned

OVR: 13

I heard somewhere that microsoft pays extra money to get things earlier than sony. That's what happened with the 2k draft combine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2009, 05:48 PM   #352
Livin' the dream

Stumbleweed's Arena

OVR: 39

Well that and Live Gold members pay $50 per year for that service... MS probably had to pull some strings to make that happen with demos, etc., but it does make sense. One of the added benefits of being a Gold member.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »