Home

More Live 10 Reviews

This is a discussion on More Live 10 Reviews within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-06-2009, 04:54 PM   #17
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: More Live 10 Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
Thats what u get when the reviewer plays Final Fantasy and World of Warcraft....Dont get me wrong there are issues with the game but at least It don't windmill on 3 guys like 2k...

I understand that Live 10 can do no wrong in your eyes, but chill on the negative comments. Of course most of these reviewers don't know sports gaming like we do....If that was the case then NBA Live 09 would have been rated much higher than what they gave it....and also Live 10 deserves at least a 8/10. Are both games really good? Yes....Did Live skimp on the features....oh yeah...they even took out all-star weekend which was a highlight for some of us.

Hopefully Live can bounce back even stronger next year! Until then, Enjoy Live 10....its a wonderful B-Ball game!
Old 10-06-2009, 05:03 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcain80
Yeah, the problem with Live this year is that even though they have the superior gameplay, they can't compete with 2k in terms of features.

Guys don't be mad at him at all, his statement only proves that how Live 10 has grown in terms of gameplay, and that's all we need.

This post solely represents the summary of the year, Live is back.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:10 PM   #19
16 Time World Champion

Nature_Boy's Arena

OVR: 30

I'm glad to see LIVE is getting good reviews. I've always been a longtime fan of the series.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:20 PM   #20
Strategy

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcain80
Yeah, the problem with Live this year is that even though they have the superior gameplay, they can't compete with 2k in terms of features.
Superior gameplay??? That's very debatable. I would say solid, good, very improved, headed in the right direction, ect... but not superior. I purchased both games this morning - Im' not going off of demos. So far I'm enjoying both. I don't find Live to be more superior at all, in the gameplay. Still, a great game - imagine next year!

Of course, this is my opinion. I do respect yours, however.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:33 PM   #21
All Star

Tha_Kid's Arena

Thought tcain's post was spot on. The time was well spent on gameplay but attractive ways of enjoying the gameplay were put on the backburner. Maybe rockchise misread?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2009, 06:12 PM   #22
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40

Game play to me is #1, I don't care about bells and wishes as much, with that said I apologize for previous statements I assumed that most people like games because of game play but ow I see that bells and whistles are up there in importance, which I think helps but if a game doesn't feel right, I don't care if Lebron James comes to my crib and inserts the game in my 360 every time I play

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER
Old 10-06-2009, 06:13 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Gameplay to me is #1, I don't care about bells and wishes as much, with that said O apologize for previous statements I assumed that most people like games because of gameplay but ow I see that bells and whistles are up there in importance, which I think helps but if a game doesn''t feel right, I don't care if Lebron James comes to my crib and inserts the game in my 360 everytime I play
Lol
Old 10-06-2009, 06:16 PM   #24
All Star

Tha_Kid's Arena

Quote:
Game play to me is #1, I don't care about bells and wishes as much, with that said I apologize for previous statements I assumed that most people like games because of game play but ow I see that bells and whistles are up there in importance, which I think helps but if a game doesn't feel right, I don't care if Lebron James comes to my crib and inserts the game in my 360 every time I play
And I think for the most part anyone picking up Live 10 agrees with you. Thing is, tcain didn't say Live 10 can't compete with 2K10 due to the features, he said in terms of features Live 10 can't compete with 2K10. Two very different statements, the former is about the game as a whole (how you interpreted it) and the latter is just about the modes (what he meant).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »