Home

NBA Live 10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-09-2009, 12:37 AM   #129
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: NBA Live 10 Patch #2 Available For 360, Post Impressions Here

Drive and kick spacing issue created by patch 1 not fixed. Open 3pt shooters on wing run into traffic toward the hoop when you drive inside with your PG. Major buzz kill as a Suns fan.

Last edited by bakesalee; 12-09-2009 at 12:39 AM.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:39 AM   #130
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

Didn't fix the get open every time thing either but I haven't seen anyone actually complain about it so maybe it's just not known or it doesn't work online so no one complains.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:43 AM   #131
Pro

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman7w
I'm not understanding the whole "run around and launch threes" issue.

Anybody can do that. I can go out and play with all my buddies and do that.

You can do that on the "other" game. You could do that on Live 8. Again, anyone can do that.

BUT, are you saying they're making a higher percentage than normal? If THAT'S the case, then, yes, we could have a problem.

Just cause someone shoots 30 3pters, that itself is not the game's fault. That's just dumb opponents.
but if you don't get punished for playing that style, then the game is not a sim.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2009, 12:47 AM   #132
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

It took me a while to really post in this thread, because I really wanted to hold my tongue on a lot of the people's complaints here. But now I'm about to chime in.

I want some mods, Mill, 23, Pared, Mo, and even Steve himself to read what I'm saying and really understand where I'm coming from with this post.

For 5 years now, I come to OS, because like Czar says,"it's family". But now we have been plagued with childish antics and people who are suppose to be adults constantly coming in here with the cool kid post, and it's finally getting worse and really making things bad for all of us.

I don't think Base or Blackflash should have to endure the ignorance that is constantly plagued this thread and the numerous more that have been created. I am writing a blog on how complaint gamers are constantly ruining the experience for others on making up rumors and lies on issues with games that others aren't seeing. Then later pointing out flaws that others wouldn't have noticed if were bluntly pointed out in about 25 threads of the same old crap over and over.

Then we go to posters like CV and Joker, and others who have taken multiple shots at developers with their artificial and false concerns, only to find a way to post negative things about everything and try to throw 2k into each equation. First off if anyone has been following a lot of these post made by them, you'd learn from multiple paragraphs and threads that would have told you, they don't even have the game. But continue to flood the threads with their ignorance and constant blasphemy of each element. And everyone begins with if EA this, and if EA this, I can't believe EA, are you serious EA, WTF EA....I mean I'm sorry, these developers have listened to us, informed us and so much more in every EA title this season and made Operationsports a word of place to believe in and share in.

And it only takes a few to ruin a lot for so many, I'm sorry like Rock and a lot of others pointed out, we get it CV and everyone else, 2k is the almighty to you guys, so stop posting constant, I've traded it in, and now I borrowed it back, I just saw this blah blah blah. I mean I've played over 100 games and haven't seen even a 3rd of half the crap that is written by some of the people. Stop killing everyone else's joy in this game.

The first 9 pages of an impressions thread were majority of people asking questions, then the remainder was people taking shots and EA and trying fine tooth comb everything, they assume this patch did or didn't do. So tired of it, grow up and move on, you don't like the game, this is the final patch. Get rid of it if you don't like it, but don't continue to rant and take shots at the developers and at other post, just to justify your cool kid status.

The game was good pre-patch, post-patch messed a few things up, but not enough to warrant half the negative feedback, final patch fixed a lot of things it did prior. Overall Live 10 is and enjoyable element for a lot of us, if you don't like it, move on. But stop making up stuff and ruining the experience for others. And stop trying to put on blast the developers, they have better things to do than to constantly get insulted by people, who can't do any better if they had the tools in front of them. Because I assure if any of you even had 90% of the programming skills, you wouldn't be in here complaining, you'd be working for someone making your own title.

Have a great day!

By the way Live 10, love the game! Add more animations next season and really completely redo the presentation and commentary and the experience will be even better and more fresh. Thanks guys for all your hard work and the turn around from 09 to 10 in less than a year.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:49 AM   #133
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffyjustus
Work your guts out, pour your soul into a game... We'll whine about everything you didn't do.

Make us happy... we'll just cry for more.

It's just human nature. The eye is never satisfied.

You made a fun game this year with some great innovations. Sorry to disagree with everyone else, but I don't just don't like the other game. I don't like it's control system. I like this one. I've more than got my money's worth out of this years game. Peace.

Just getting tired of hearing people bag other people's hard work. Constructive criticism is fine but after a certain point... enough already.
I agree with this post even though I do actually like the other game too. I would not like to have this thankless job because sometimes it seems people only like to focus on the negative.

And why don't guys just use the sim lobbies if you are tired of playing these cheesers online?
Old 12-09-2009, 12:50 AM   #134
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Did the patch address the phantom double-team issue?
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 12-09-2009, 12:50 AM   #135
Banned

Court_vision's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakesalee
Drive and kick spacing issue created by patch 1 not fixed. Open 3pt shooters on wing run into traffic toward the hoop when you drive inside with your PG. Major buzz kill as a Suns fan.

The Suns are great fun...I didn't use them pre patch 1 though.

I love the pick and roll game with Nash and Amare. I am having some of the best games I've ever played. NBA Live 10 Nash = perfect
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2009, 12:55 AM   #136
Pro

Nomah5's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm still running with my suns pre patch 1 and love my game!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »