Home

NBA LIVE 12 project (XBOX360)

This is a discussion on NBA LIVE 12 project (XBOX360) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2011, 10:02 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA LIVE 12 project (XBOX360)

I just hope u kept Steve Nash a good reasonable rating cause he can still run da point with da best of em it's just PHX aint as good. Obviously he aint no Derrick Rose, but I would say he's there just below D-Will, CP3, Rondo, but still better than Westbrook and Kidd do u agree...??
Old 07-10-2011, 09:48 PM   #50
MVP

BiggD's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Strategizt
I just hope u kept Steve Nash a good reasonable rating cause he can still run da point with da best of em it's just PHX aint as good. Obviously he aint no Derrick Rose, but I would say he's there just below D-Will, CP3, Rondo, but still better than Westbrook and Kidd do u agree...??
Totally agree, didn't do big changes to Steve Nash TBH, basically only stamina and speed have been touched
3.Blake Griffin
4.Ben Wallace
5.Shawn Kemp
Old 07-11-2011, 02:48 AM   #51
Rookie

It makes sense... I agree on the stamina and speed for Nash! Dirk should be ranked up there really high after his Finals performance... Anyhow Man I'm really just talking **** without even looking at ur rosters yet I'll check them out later on this week. If anything I think u'll have it down right I know u put a lot of time and effort into this so u must have great knowledge in da Game and Thank You again peace...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2011, 03:03 AM   #52
Rookie

BiggD I just had what I think is a great idea... If this is possible for u and u have time and resources to carry this plan out(I would help but I have 0 intelligence to do what u do) I believe this would be great for real NBA Live 10 gamers and NBA fans to play competitive offline. I was thinkin' for all 30 teams why not have a separate roster save with the best players to ever play in their respective teams meaning... The Lakers would have the top 15 players to ever wear purple & gold like Kareem, Magic, Kobe, Jerry West, Shaq etc. PHX would have Barkley, Nash, Stoudemire, Majerle, KJ etc. Celtics would have MchHale, Bird, Ray Allen, Pierce, Bill Russell etc. and all down the line with all 30 NBA Teams just an idea that would be the **** right every1!!! Is it possible?? FREE the NBA LOCKOUT!
Old 07-11-2011, 07:08 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
BiggD I just had what I think is a great idea... If this is possible for u and u have time and resources to carry this plan out(I would help but I have 0 intelligence to do what u do) I believe this would be great for real NBA Live 10 gamers and NBA fans to play competitive offline. I was thinkin' for all 30 teams why not have a separate roster save with the best players to ever play in their respective teams meaning... The Lakers would have the top 15 players to ever wear purple & gold like Kareem, Magic, Kobe, Jerry West, Shaq etc. PHX would have Barkley, Nash, Stoudemire, Majerle, KJ etc. Celtics would have MchHale, Bird, Ray Allen, Pierce, Bill Russell etc. and all down the line with all 30 NBA Teams just an idea that would be the **** right every1!!! Is it possible?? FREE the NBA LOCKOUT!
If someone helps with ratings and appearances I'm in. It would be a looooong work though. The rosters would be the easiest things to fill (even if there are players who played for multiple franchises like Chamberlain)
Old 07-11-2011, 07:18 PM   #54
MVP

BiggD's Arena

Quote:
To be honest i've started "old school" rosters about 10 times over the last 6months,i just always end up putting it on hold. Its a really hard project to do with only 50 CAP space's

my favourite era is the 1990's and i would love to play as Shawn Kemp,L J,Jordan...the list goes on
3.Blake Griffin
4.Ben Wallace
5.Shawn Kemp
Old 07-11-2011, 07:19 PM   #55
MVP

BiggD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Loss
If someone helps with ratings and appearances I'm in. It would be a looooong work though. The rosters would be the easiest things to fill (even if there are players who played for multiple franchises like Chamberlain)
i wouldn't be totally against the idea if i got some help
3.Blake Griffin
4.Ben Wallace
5.Shawn Kemp
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2011, 04:31 AM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD
i wouldn't be totally against the idea if i got some help
What is the limit for created players? (ie. How many of them can one make?)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »