Home

Looks Like NBA Live 13 is a Downloadable Game

This is a discussion on Looks Like NBA Live 13 is a Downloadable Game within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2012, 04:50 AM   #33
Banned

b2th3m1th's Arena

OVR: 0
ok actually after watching that video of gameplay... no thanks not worth $20... yuck... EA calls that basketball? First off Graphically it looks like a wii game. Yikes, then Chris Bosh is crossing over between the legs at the 3 point line? yikes... thats a hot mess
Old 08-24-2012, 06:55 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Looks Like NBA Live 13 is a Downloadable Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2th3m1th
if it's $15-$20 i'd buy along with 2k13... The best the 2k Sports ever did was make 2k5 $20, that attracted a lot of fans. I had played 2k2 but didnt buy any NBA game in 03 or 04... 2k5 at $20 got me hooked on 2k Hoops, I bought both NBA and NCAA 2k5 along with NFL 2k5 that year. If EA takes that approach with Live this year and it's decent it will bring back fans and people will buy it for it's price tag
Im not sure the NBA will allow EA to release the game at a lower price point than its competitor. I believe it is one of the stipulations that must be met when using the NBA as a license.
Old 08-24-2012, 07:29 PM   #35
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by barimanlhs
Im not sure the NBA will allow EA to release the game at a lower price point than its competitor. I believe it is one of the stipulations that must be met when using the NBA as a license.
This is an interesting point. EA hasn't had a game on the market for 2 years straight. Isn't this a violation of agreement they have with NBA? I wonder how this works?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 01:23 PM   #36
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

OVR: 11

EA should make a beta with just play now mode and make a feedback thread on here to tweak this game, EA never listens to fans on games that they arent the monopoly. EA can potentially waste Hundreds of millions of dollars releasing this so i say make it free DLC For a few months and track feedback and go from their.

If not then EA will need a stimulus package for their NBA gaming department from here on out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »