Home

NBA Live 15 Ships on October 7th For Xbox One & PS4 - Open Letter from Sean O’Brien

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Ships on October 7th For Xbox One & PS4 - Open Letter from Sean O’Brien within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2014, 10:51 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 15 Ships on October 7th For Xbox One & PS4 - Open Letter from Sean O’Bri

They just don’t understand. Someone in their development team is a cancer, and they need to figure out who these people are. Multiple years in development and we ended up with Live 14….
Old 06-07-2014, 09:34 AM   #50
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: NBA Live 15 Ships on October 7th For Xbox One & PS4 - Open Letter from Sean O’Bri

probably wont happen-

but this is the year for them to take a big bite out of 2k which has f'd up the new gen game.

i'll give them a rental- live 14 was sub par to say the least.

in no particular order=

1.full editability,
2.dlc rosters,
3-4.improved gameplay/graphics,
5.30 team control.

thats the big 5 they need to do to get live up and running.

they will most likely do slight graphics improvement, and i will be buying neither game for the first time in years and years.
Old 06-07-2014, 11:05 AM   #51
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGboyswifT27
I can't hate on this open letter for it's honesty and because before 2K, most of us was ON THE LIVE WAGON, real talk! But EA has a very steep hill to climb to get back to where it was in the past because if it's anything like or close to last year's title, it'll end up with the same results of no one buying the game and talking bad about it. It's good to have competition between companies for sports games because I feel it brings out the best of both worlds.. We haven't had that in a long time for sport games..

Well, before 2K, we didn't have much choice but to be "on the live wagon". There weren't really any other basketball games.

- Michael Jordan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2014, 11:34 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 2
We know we’ve got a lot to prove this year, and we’ve got a>>> solid plan in place to provide you with all the details<<< and take the>> first steps<< to making NBA LIVE 15 a game you’re excited to play.

I have a very bad feeling. I want NBA Live to actually succeed which sounds funny coming from me as I do not like EA. I am just sooooo fed up with NBA2K's BullS*** though. All they're concerned about is MyTeam. 5 patches in and the game is still unfinished and broken. Even some of the most basic things like saving settings and play books which are an option but wont work even though it is prompted on screen have been a yearly issue.
I'd love the option to boot up a PLAYABLE NBA LiVe game and decrease the sometimes stressfulness of a game of hoops in the cement shoes defensive world of 2k.
Old 06-07-2014, 12:15 PM   #53
Rookie

Let's just hope they get Sleep Train Arena right this time. They've been using the same damn arena sine Live 06 on the 360.
Old 06-07-2014, 01:54 PM   #54

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportjames23
Well, before 2K, we didn't have much choice but to be "on the live wagon". There weren't really any other basketball games.
There were a few NBA games over the years with multiple releases. NBA Shootout(actually liked that more than Live in the 90s), Kobe Bryant NBA Courtside on N64. Put a ton of hours into that 2 game series. Those were 2 I particularly liked.
Old 06-07-2014, 02:14 PM   #55
MVP

lakers24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
There were a few NBA games over the years with multiple releases. NBA Shootout(actually liked that more than Live in the 90s), Kobe Bryant NBA Courtside on N64. Put a ton of hours into that 2 game series. Those were 2 I particularly liked.
Don't forget Inside Drive and the Sony "The Life' games on the PS2 not PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2014, 02:58 PM   #56
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Tecmo NBA Basketball was also great on the NES and SNES. It had the NBA/NBAPA licenses, plus a full season mode with detailed stat tracking.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »