Home

NBA LIVE 15 Review

This is a discussion on NBA LIVE 15 Review within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-29-2014, 02:00 AM   #41
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NBA LIVE 15 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
I haven't played it, but from all the videos I've seen, it looks like it's not the year of the midrange, to say the least.
Yeah the mid range game seems to be only a factor based on the USER player taking them.....otherwise the CPU doesn't seem to take that many shots from mid range at all.

I hate to keep beating a deadhorse but we have to think that Synergy will kick in and then we'll see more guys using that area of the floor right?

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2014, 02:13 AM   #42
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Yeah the mid range game seems to be only a factor based on the USER player taking them.....otherwise the CPU doesn't seem to take that many shots from mid range at all.

I hate to keep beating a deadhorse but we have to think that Synergy will kick in and then we'll see more guys using that area of the floor right?
Hopefully . Cpu actually used the midrange Game last year
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 10-29-2014, 07:14 AM   #43
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
I never thought I'd see the day when non sports focused gaming sites like Polygon and IGN evaluated a sports game with a more critical eye than many(not all) veteran OS posters. Strange days indeed.

QFT man, QFT.
Old 10-29-2014, 10:37 AM   #44
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/...rity/#/slide/1

80 out of 100
Old 10-29-2014, 10:48 AM   #45
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
I never thought I'd see the day when non sports focused gaming sites like Polygon and IGN evaluated a sports game with a more critical eye than many(not all) veteran OS posters. Strange days indeed.
exactly.

how are u a nba game and cant run out of bounds. online is going to be terrible with that baseline cheese. it ridiculous EA allowed this into the game. that is the most F'd up cheese move in videogames this Gen. im telling people try it out. run up the baseline and u can see wat im talking about.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2014, 11:09 AM   #46
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
That is true lot of flaws in this game. At the same time I see a lot of people criticizing and putting down another man's opinion because he enjoys the game for it's fun factor than focusing on the game being realistic and sim. I'm not saying you have to enjoy the game. You can easily say the game isn't for me. I can play the CPU all day in live but I can't stand playing the CPU in 2k.

That doesn't mean I think live is better or more realistic it just has more fun factor for me in that regard. Obviously is the reverse for some of you. Live needs a major animation and signature overhaul that's true . No one is excusing that. It's 2014 tighten up EA. But if a guy says he enjoys the game don't sit here and say "2k must be too hard for you." " you like unrealistic games" etc... That Is just as disappointing to read on OS honestly .
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 10-29-2014, 11:24 AM   #47
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
That is true lot of flaws in this game. At the same time I see a lot of people criticizing and putting down another man's opinion because he enjoys the game for it's fun factor than focusing on the game being realistic and sim. I'm not saying you have to enjoy the game. You can easily say the game isn't for me. I can play the CPU all day in live but I can't stand playing the CPU in 2k.

That doesn't mean I think live is better or more realistic it just has more fun factor for me in that regard. Obviously is the reverse for some of you. Live needs a major animation and signature overhaul that's true . No one is excusing that. It's 2014 tighten up EA. But if a guy says he enjoys the game don't sit here and say "2k must be too hard for you." " you like unrealistic games" etc... That Is just as disappointing to read on OS honestly .
I think the problem with video gaming today is people don't won't to buy a game and just enjoy it for what it is, but would rather buy a game to break it down, digital foundry style.

No game is perfect and I'd be damn if I spend $60 just to look for imperfections.
Old 10-29-2014, 11:48 AM   #48
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

The reviews sound good, but I can't play a game I have no customization options, and lacking career modes. Its get bored of play now games quickly. Keeping an eye on 16, since it was started that's a focus for next year

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »