Home

NBA Live 15 Has Not Updated Their Rosters, Mysterious Synergy Updates

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Has Not Updated Their Rosters, Mysterious Synergy Updates within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2014, 03:25 PM   #25
Rookie

mlbtheshowfan7's Arena

OVR: 0
So glad I didn't think about picking up live as well. Taking this long for one roster update is pathetic when 2K is putting out detailed ones everyday.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2014, 04:27 PM   #26
Banned

prestwood90's Arena

Re: NBA Live 15 Has Not Updated Their Rosters, Mysterious Synergy Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlbtheshowfan7
So glad I didn't think about picking up live as well. Taking this long for one roster update is pathetic when 2K is putting out detailed ones everyday.
Agreed but 2k is overboard......I used to be all about 2k but this year's version of live is actually really fun and I haven't played 2k since it came out
Old 11-06-2014, 04:37 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by prestwood90
Agreed but 2k is overboard......I used to be all about 2k but this year's version of live is actually really fun and I haven't played 2k since it came out

I don't agree, how can daily roster updates be overboard? I want certain things to be correct in a video game and rosters are one of them. It's actually amazing that they are able to do that everyday.
Old 11-06-2014, 04:38 PM   #28
Banned

prestwood90's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by loosey101
I don't agree, how can daily roster updates be overboard? I want certain things to be correct in a video game and rosters are one of them. It's actually amazing that they are able to do that everyday.
For me they are because I am a franchise/dynasty player and at some point u have to use a roster and start so the daily changes become useless for me
Old 11-06-2014, 06:01 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
For me they are because I am a franchise/dynasty player and at some point u have to use a roster and start so the daily changes become useless for me

True, that's understandable.
Old 11-06-2014, 11:38 PM   #30
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
This makes no sense to me. So because you have to use a roster at some point to get started with a franchise that makes daily roster updates overboard? If that's the case you may as well only need one day one roster update and then go because at some point you have to just use a roster to start and unless you're waiting until June for the last roster update of the season, there's going to be more than one more update coming at some point. So just pick a roster that touches on the things you need most out of the daily ones and keep it moving. Not everybody is a franchise user and plays quick games, so daily roster updates fits perfectly. I can't see under any circumstance how daily updates are somehow overboard.
Old 11-07-2014, 11:24 AM   #31
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

I think it's great that rosters get updated daily. With that being said...my hope is that there will be balance. What I mean is not jumping the gun too quickly on adjusting a players ratings based on one game. A guy could indeed play out of his mind one night and then come back down to earth the next. I trust that the guy doing the updates(from the OS Community) has it under control.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »