Home

Roster Updates

This is a discussion on Roster Updates within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2017, 06:57 AM   #217
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: Roster Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
I see Erika is working on rosters now..was she all along? If not, maybe this means more constant and consistent updates. We can only hope! I've been dying to get a franchise going but been holding out on a solid roster update...still waiting and my interest is slipping by the day to even play this game. All that hype around preorder time and I'm so disappointed currently.
Erika had some health related issues I think so she was off for awhile. It was on her Twitter.
Old 11-15-2017, 05:33 PM   #218
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

She was out on maternity leave. Should be next person up to fill the slack . There's no excuse not to have up to date rosters. There's no excuse not to have roster editing.
Old 11-15-2017, 06:42 PM   #219
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
She was out on maternity leave. Should be next person up to fill the slack . There's no excuse not to have up to date rosters. There's no excuse not to have roster editing.
My thoughts exactly, we shouldnt have outdated rosters just because 1 person takes leave. There has to be others that can work on rosters. Bet we wait til next Tuesday for another update

Sent from my SM-G930P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-15-2017, 06:45 PM   #220
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Im really having a hard time keeping connected to this game. Outdated rosters i think i ruining this game. For someone that only plays play now games this is so FRUSTRATING.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-15-2017, 07:25 PM   #221
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Roster Updates

Love the game and all but what we continue to not get in this game it has to stop when it comes to me shelling out cash for this game. Can’t say I’m not disappointed and just can’t do this again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2017, 07:26 PM   #222

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

It's weird because there's an in-game update that's dated 11/14, and it says it includes "updated rosters," but the rosters are still out of date. Why even put that text on there?

And why isn't there at least the option to edit a team's starting 5 in the roster section?

The gameplay is fun, but this isn't how you rebuild a brand.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:10 PM   #223
Rookie

seanhazz1's Arena

OVR: 5

Nah man, I️ disagree with putting injured players off the roster in play now games. I️ hate that 2k does that. They shouldn’t put anyone inactive for play now games, people can do that themselves, if they so choose, . Without editing included, all players need to be as playable as possible IMO. We paid full money to play with all the players whenever we want, against friends and online, and not with some injury that keeps his rating unrealistically low like they suddenly forgot how to play. THAT is where you have to remember it’s a game too, and don’t go overboard with the “sim” stuff. Who wants to wait til a June post playoff roster to play with all your players?? imo, a great game on the court so far.. it needs help with more “daily” synergistic updates if that is their roster direction, until a working and bug free roster/player editor is added.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
NBA 2k18
Madden 18
Absolver
STO
TWITCH Stream
BEAM Stream
Old 11-15-2017, 11:32 PM   #224
Rookie

HoustonHarden's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanhazz1
Nah man, I️ disagree with putting injured players off the roster in play now games. I️ hate that 2k does that. They shouldn’t put anyone inactive for play now games, people can do that themselves, if they so choose, . Without editing included, all players need to be as playable as possible IMO. We paid full money to play with all the players whenever we want, against friends and online, and not with some injury that keeps his rating unrealistically low like they suddenly forgot how to play. THAT is where you have to remember it’s a game too, and don’t go overboard with the “sim” stuff. Who wants to wait til a June post playoff roster to play with all your players?? imo, a great game on the court so far.. it needs help with more “daily” synergistic updates if that is their roster direction, until a working and bug free roster/player editor is added.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Sounds like rosters should just be default all season including no ratings changes huh. You can't have all good but want "synergy"

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »