Home

Official Orlando Magic thread

This is a discussion on Official Orlando Magic thread within the NBA Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2004, 10:32 PM   #17
Bacon

CM1847's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Official Orlando Magic thread

Tough loss at Philly today. Dwight Howard continues to impress on the boards and blocking shots, kid is 4th in the entire league in rebounding, never would have expected him to be in the top 25. Deng is killing all rookies in points right now, but Howard's offense should come around, slowly, but it'll come. His FG% is pretty good, just needs to get involved in the offense a little more, not that easy with Franchise, Hill, Turk and Garrity all getting more offensive touches then him a game (add in Mobley when he comes back). Haven't really seen any of their games, but I've heard Howard is also playing good defense, looks like he did a good job on at least slowing down Dirk last week.

4-3, looking like the clear second best team in the Southeast with Washington the only real contender for that position. Utah and Indiana up next, could be 4-5 a week from now. It will be an up and down year for sure. Just hope to see Howard get more involved in the offense, Hill keep playing and Franchise keep playing well(he had 6 steals today, wow, just noticed that).
Old 11-15-2004, 12:07 AM   #18
Pro

OVR: 6

i like dwight howard

maybe hes starting off like ben wallace... crazy good defense, average offense

grant hill is the surprise of the season though, he's playing really well wowooowow
Old 11-17-2004, 09:22 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 14

BOOOOOOOOM!!!! Big win at home vs the Jazz, moves us to 5-3 on the year and 4-0 at home.

Grant Hill 32 pts
Franchise 33 pts

great combo, cant wait til CAT comes back. Great to see him to energetic on the bench cheering everyone on.

Follow me on www.twitter.com/thedrozd
Old 11-18-2004, 11:46 AM   #20
Pro

stAte's Arena

OVR: 6

Grant Hill being completely back is just great to see.
Old 11-21-2004, 05:33 PM   #21
Bacon

CM1847's Arena

Barely escaped against a 6 man Indiana team, oh well, a win is a win. A few days off and then a slew of very winnable games. Hill keeps scoring and Howard keeps doing the dirty work(boards and blocks). Can't wait to be Mobley back, Stevenson just isn't doing the job starting for him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2004, 10:02 PM   #22
Bacon

CM1847's Arena

Won 4 out of 5 now, pulled into a tie with Miami for the Southeast lead. Francis keeps single handedly winning us games with Hill picking up a lot of the scoring load and Howard down low rebounding the ball. Howard got a little more involved offensively the past two games with 24 and 12 points. He's progressing nicely. Nice little team we've got this year, hope they can keep up the good play, some more winnable games up next: Boston, Toronto, New York and a struggling Memphis team with a new coach. Need to pick up 3 of those games before a long road trip.
Old 11-28-2004, 03:06 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

I wonder how many Orlando fans miss T-Mac now?
Old 11-28-2004, 05:38 PM   #24
Bacon

CM1847's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I wonder how many Orlando fans miss T-Mac now?
No one misses him as long as they are still winning. I don't miss him simply because he didn't want to be there, I don't want a guy on my team that doesn't want to be there, no matter how good he is. I'm sure if Houston starts winning and Orlando starts losing some people will start missing him more, but when you're tied for first in your division it's hard to miss anybody.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads »