Home

*~*~*~Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread~*~*~*

This is a discussion on *~*~*~Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread~*~*~* within the NBA Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2004, 02:19 AM   #73
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: *~*~*~Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread~*~*~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshall750
Wasn't Kobe BRILLIANT though?
yeah till he lost the game for the lake show , he made a horrible decision that cost us the game .he always does that .he hangs in the air with no place to go and then makes a stupid pass .bad decision by kb .
Old 11-27-2004, 04:11 AM   #74
Pro

OVR: 6

i think ultimately foul trouble killed the lakers

mihm and odom would have had monsterous games if it weren't for foul trouble

and tierre brown is not a freaking PG, he's another sg trapped in the body of a PG, all he does is freaking drive and try to do lay ups and the occasional kick out but overall im not pleased with the way he plays, i duno i just don't like him he just flat out sucks, he can't hit the jumper and he makes terrible decisions, crucial because he's the PG, he needs to be smarter

he's good for being a bobby jackson type player i guess, offensive spark score a couple of buckets, but he isn't a good type of player to help run the offense for the 2nd unit, and that 2nd unit that rudy had to put in because other lakers were in foul trouble kinda lost some of the momentum lakers had with their 6 point lead, and their lead disappaers, then finally kobe gets back in the game
Old 11-27-2004, 05:09 AM   #75
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Wasn't Kobe BRILLIANT though?

i seen better.............

plus his team lsot so NOPE he played tongiht the way i expected him to play all season
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2004, 10:39 AM   #76
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jplaya2023
i seen better.............

plus his team lsot so NOPE he played tongiht the way i expected him to play all season
You expect 40,8,8 out of Kobe every night!? Damn! You must have a lot of respect for his game! Nice.
Old 11-27-2004, 10:40 AM   #77
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuruption
yeah till he lost the game for the lake show , he made a horrible decision that cost us the game .he always does that .he hangs in the air with no place to go and then makes a stupid pass .bad decision by kb .
Kobe always makes horrible decisions that cost us the game!? Oh, silly me, I thought he was actually our MVP and had won us TONS of games over the years.
Old 11-27-2004, 11:21 AM   #78
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Kobe always makes horrible decisions that cost us the game!? Oh, silly me, I thought he was actually our MVP and had won us TONS of games over the years.
he doesnt alway make terrible desicions , but he often jumps in the air and is forced to make a bad pass...that is what i meant ....
Old 11-27-2004, 12:46 PM   #79
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
You expect 40,8,8 out of Kobe every night!? Damn! You must have a lot of respect for his game! Nice.

pretty much so sesne so many peopel say he's the next MJ, so that is what i expect from him evey night. The night he had is just a typical night MJ has had throughout his entire career
Old 11-27-2004, 12:53 PM   #80
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jplaya2023
pretty much so sesne so many peopel say he's the next MJ, so that is what i expect from him evey night. The night he had is just a typical night MJ has had throughout his entire career
Oh yeah, that's right. I forgot that MJ averaged 40,8,8, thanks for clearing that up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads »