Home

Official Spurs Thread

This is a discussion on Official Spurs Thread within the NBA Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2004, 09:46 PM   #9
Drive for 5

Lonestar210's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Official Spurs Thread

Good point gezz20 about Brown having better defense than Barry and having the overall "hot hand". All I know is, Barry better perform great in the playoffs or he will be ridiculed in San Antonio history...
Old 12-30-2004, 10:09 PM   #10
MVP

bball_1523's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhornsin2003
Good point gezz20 about Brown having better defense than Barry and having the overall "hot hand". All I know is, Barry better perform great in the playoffs or he will be ridiculed in San Antonio history...
I hope he doesn't turn into Horry who didn't hit jack in the playoffs last year.
Old 12-31-2004, 02:57 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 13

Wow, impressive game against the Blazers today. I got to give it up to the Spurs.

They put a 114 points on the board, yet not one player toped 20 points. Combine that with 34 assists, and you've got yourself something called TEAMWORK.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2004, 03:05 AM   #12
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynasty4Kobe
Wow, impressive game against the Blazers today. I got to give it up to the Spurs.

They put a 114 points on the board, yet not one player toped 20 points. Combine that with 34 assists, and you've got yourself something called TEAMWORK.
exactly
Old 12-31-2004, 12:37 PM   #13
MVP

bball_1523's Arena

Barry played pretty good yesterday. He just needs more playing and time and involvement in the offense and I think he can be a huge threat.
Old 01-05-2005, 12:48 AM   #14
MVP

bball_1523's Arena

Barry has been playing a bit more consistently lately. Maybe that will enable him to start busting more threes for the rest of the season and be a key player for the rest of the season.
Old 02-04-2005, 01:20 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

this thread sure is flat. where's the spurs love?

nice win tonight against the lakers. they shredded them in the 3rd quarter 37 to 15. lakers put up a good run in the 4th quarter but the spurs offensive boards put them away.

rose had a good game, 19 pts/11 reb. duncan came back in 2nd half after that injury, ended up with 17 pts.

i love watching this team play. their ball movement is so fluid yet so basic - very fun to watch. great teamwork and unselfish play. i think the team chemistry has an edge over the Suns, which will be key come playoff time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2005, 01:46 AM   #16
Banned

OVR: 5

I know it's probably weird for me to post here, since I'm not a huge Spurs fan, but I gotta give some love. This team is HANDS DOWN the best team in the L, the Suns have no chance if this team keeps this pace up. IMO this is one of the best teams of all time, not quite up there w/MJ's Bulls, or Magic and larry's teams, but right below them. They play the right way, and there are no egos on that team, talk about refreshing. As much as I'd like to see Shaq win one w/o Kobe, I don't really think Miami has a chance against San Antonio if they come out of the EAst. Duncan will neutralize Shaq, Bowen will bottle up Wade, and Manu and Tony will mop the floor.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads »