Home

The Michigan Roster w/names....

This is a discussion on The Michigan Roster w/names.... within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2005, 06:51 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: The Michigan Roster w/names....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Only real weak spot looks to possibly be the secondary.

Anyone think 88 maybe a little high for Henne at this point?
i agree, but the secondary is the weak spot of the team in reality so i think these ratings are reflective. Brandent Englemon (rated 68) needs some tweaking though, he is probably the starter over Jamar Adams, who us rated 82.

I think Henne's ranking is pretty fair. He's considered the second best QB in the Big Ten, just behind Drew Tate. What is Tate's rating?
Old 07-01-2005, 06:58 AM   #10
Rookie

shanemaddox's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpk2beacpa
i agree, but the secondary is the weak spot of the team in reality so i think these ratings are reflective. Brandent Englemon (rated 68) needs some tweaking though, he is probably the starter over Jamar Adams, who us rated 82.

I think Henne's ranking is pretty fair. He's considered the second best QB in the Big Ten, just behind Drew Tate. What is Tate's rating?
Manningham tore up the Ohio all-star game last week. 2 touchdowns in first 7 minutes, with another 75 yard score called back. You guys got a special one...as if you guys don't have enough special receivers.

I don't really know why Mister Simpson out of Cincinnati Colerain went there though...supposedly Grady is a stud. And of course Hart was first team Big Ten as a freshman.
Old 07-01-2005, 08:09 AM   #11
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27

Henne is a little high, but he is in proportion to where they put Gutz and Richard.

Max Martin should be higher than Jerome Jackson.

Yes, the secondary will be the weak spot in terms of depth. Leon Hall is the real deal though. When all is said and done, he'll be somewhere in that Ty Law area at Michigan... not quite Woodson...but better than Marlin.

Check out my BLOG - Remodeling Clay

Follow me on Twitter: @RemodelingClay
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2005, 09:16 AM   #12
MVP

thejake's Arena

OVR: 17

Who were some of the famous #1's at Michigan. I wasn't aware it was a tradition.
Old 07-01-2005, 09:20 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay_OS
Henne is a little high, but he is in proportion to where they put Gutz and Richard.

Max Martin should be higher than Jerome Jackson.

Yes, the secondary will be the weak spot in terms of depth. Leon Hall is the real deal though. When all is said and done, he'll be somewhere in that Ty Law area at Michigan... not quite Woodson...but better than Marlin.
i agree on all of those points Clay, and would add:

-Pierre Woods a 95 and impact player? LOL, he's not even going to start this year and probably will play limited snaps

-Brandent Englemon won the starting SS job over Jamar Adams in the spring. I would say the 68 rating is a bit low considering Adams is rated an 82.

-Chris Graham is an absolute stud and will start at Will linebacker this year, rated a 72??? I don't think so.

-Jason Forcier given a 76 rating? Pretty high for a 3 star, somewhat sleeper, prospect.

-Jake Long only an 82? He is going to be the next great tackle at Michigan and will definitely make all big ten again this year, this rating is a bit low.

-Mark Bihl given an 84? LOL, way too high, he's not going to even start and may have trouble being in the 2-deep at center.

Those are the ones that really stand out, but this is the wonderful thing about being able to allow the users to adjust ratings to their liking, and I will take FULL advantage of it.
Old 07-01-2005, 09:25 AM   #14
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30

Of recent history all I can think of is Braylon Edwards, David Terrel, and I believe Tai Streets wore #1 but he might have had #83. mgoblue or Clay probably know more than I do.

My Video Game Streams
Old 07-01-2005, 09:29 AM   #15
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyros
Of recent history all I can think of is Braylon Edwards, David Terrel, and I believe Tai Streets wore #1 but he might have had #83. mgoblue or Clay probably know more than I do.
AC, Baby!!!

How can you leave out Anthony Carter....THE Michigan #1.

Check out my BLOG - Remodeling Clay

Follow me on Twitter: @RemodelingClay
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2005, 09:33 AM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejake
Who were some of the famous #1's at Michigan. I wasn't aware it was a tradition.
Anthony Carter - 161rec, 3076yds, 37TDS from 1979-1982; Heisman trophy finalist; #334overall pick (rd12) in 1983 NFL draft (Miami); played 1983 season in USFL with the Michigan Panthers before later returing to the NFL

Greg McMurtry - 111rec, 2163yds, 15TDS from 1986-1989; #80overall pick (rd3) in 1990 NFL draft (New England)

Derrick Alexander - 125rec, 1977yds, 22TDS from 1989-1993; #29overall pick (rd1) in 1994 NFL draft (Cleveland)

David Terrell - 152rec, 2317yds, 23TDS from 1998-2000; #8overall pick (rd1) in 2001 NFL draft (Chicago)

Braylon Edwards - 252rec, 3541yds, 39TDS from 2001-2004; Heisman trophy finalist; #3overall pick (rd1) in 2005 NFL draft (Cleveland)

hope that brings you up to speed...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »