Home

Did DT bite the dust?

This is a discussion on Did DT bite the dust? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2005, 04:39 PM   #9
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Did DT bite the dust?

Site probably ran out of bandwith.
Old 07-13-2005, 09:45 PM   #10
*S r*s*d*nt s*ck *xp*rt

ps2baseball's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by olliethebum85
Site probably ran out of bandwith.
he could always steal some, couldn't he?
Old 07-14-2005, 12:33 AM   #11
Rookie

DOAsaturn's Arena

OVR: 10

He obviously couldn't come through on his promise of 1-AA rosters today (prob because BL doesn't have his done, haha) and he ran...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2005, 12:42 AM   #12
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeboo
PS2 - Blacklover
Xbox - FairdaleKings
Nuff said
Old 07-14-2005, 02:23 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOAsaturn
He obviously couldn't come through on his promise of 1-AA rosters today (prob because BL doesn't have his done, haha) and he ran...
Why do you people dwell on this so freaking much? I mean do you have any actual proof other than here say? I'm seen both the roster files that supposedly had the same errors in them, and guess what, they didn't, they both had errors but none of them were the same. You people need to give this crap a rest cause it is just a bunch of BS, both blacklover and DT are very talented roster makers and you keep bringing this up trying to start more drama, grow up and stop basing your life's on he said she said crap. I take neither side in this argument but I do know that DT's roster file was not stolen from anyone, and also the PS2 version was released when it was slated to be, the XBOX version however was delayed due to the fact that the person that helps him with the XBOX versions lives in Flordia and had to evacuate during the hurricane.
"I believe everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad, I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart , I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heavan"

~Tupac Amaru Shakur~
Old 07-14-2005, 02:41 AM   #14
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLo
Why do you people dwell on this so freaking much? I mean do you have any actual proof other than here say? I'm seen both the roster files that supposedly had the same errors in them, and guess what, they didn't, they both had errors but none of them were the same. You people need to give this crap a rest cause it is just a bunch of BS, both blacklover and DT are very talented roster makers and you keep bringing this up trying to start more drama, grow up and stop basing your life's on he said she said crap. I take neither side in this argument but I do know that DT's roster file was not stolen from anyone, and also the PS2 version was released when it was slated to be, the XBOX version however was delayed due to the fact that the person that helps him with the XBOX versions lives in Flordia and had to evacuate during the hurricane.
LOL, no proof.

I don't know what has been sadder theft of rosters, or DT creating accounts here to pose as 3rd parties to defend him. (And that as a former admin here, I also know has happened.)
Old 07-14-2005, 03:37 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
LOL, no proof.

I don't know what has been sadder theft of rosters, or DT creating accounts here to pose as 3rd parties to defend him. (And that as a former admin here, I also know has happened.)
Are you trying to say that I am DT trying to defend myself? If that is what you think you truly are pretty daft my friend, and what proof do you have? All I hear is people bad mouthing this person who is providing a service for people, I mean I recall how this all started maybe you don't but I was there and it did not start on this board so don't even try to use that. It really is funny how gullible some people are, you hear a few people say something about someone and you automatically believe it is true, and I truly feel sorry for you my friend.
"I believe everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad, I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart , I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heavan"

~Tupac Amaru Shakur~
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2005, 03:40 AM   #16
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLo
Are you trying to say that I am DT trying to defend myself? If that is what you think you truly are pretty daft my friend, and what proof do you have? All I hear is people bad mouthing this person who is providing a service for people, I mean I recall how this all started maybe you don't but I was there and it did not start on this board so don't even try to use that. It really is funny how gullible some people are, you hear a few people say something about someone and you automatically believe it is true, and I truly feel sorry for you my friend.
No I am not saying that at all. We've banned most of his accounts. So when he posts he has to create a new one. Obviously your account is older. But he's done it many many times. I have seen it for myself.

I was also there when it started at the other board. MM if I recall. I have been around the various football forums for many years. Even know Hellisan over there personally. Yes I know it happened, yes I know for a fact that DT has posted here under an assumed name posting as a 3rd party defending himself. Yes I have the emails from him taunting the staff that he was going to continue to do so.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »