Home

Old 07-19-2007, 11:16 PM   #49
Pro

Bucksfan7's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: PS2 '08 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by uf12gators
nope ive been trying all evening here since i got off work and its not doing anything except going to the red screen once in a while...except a few times it went to the screen that shows your 2 memory cards and then a blue disc pops up, i press x to advance and then it just goes to the blue screen. this is really starting to anger me...i spent $52 on ncaa 08 and i havent played it in 2 days cause im opening and closing the disc drive every 30 seconds ahh
Have you cleaned the lens on your ps2? Its gotta be that, or your ps2 in general. Cause i broke my ps2, bought that new slim one it wouldnt work still so i took it back and traded it for the "older" model and it works for me now. I got rosters fortunately.
Old 07-20-2007, 07:19 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucksfan7
lol i opened up mine too, the damn ribbon holding the power button and reset button broke away. Not sure if thats fixable or not. im so pissed, i can do nothing but laugh.
I did something similar and all you need to do is plug the end back in. The ribbon should have some contacts at the end that pulled out that can be slid back into a connector.

Hopefully one of these links will help

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/11559
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/250521
Old 07-20-2007, 01:14 PM   #51
Pro

Bucksfan7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoose
I did something similar and all you need to do is plug the end back in. The ribbon should have some contacts at the end that pulled out that can be slid back into a connector.

Hopefully one of these links will help

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/11559
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/250521
Yeah i did that something else came loose or something and now the ps2 doesnt even read ANY disc. I just bought a used one. Works like new. i dunno if i can fix mine maybe ill sell it to someone for like $20 or something.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2007, 02:04 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gem779
yea, i only can download them using ARMAX since i guess I don't have a maxdrive to connect my PS2 to the PC. I have to wait till someone uploads it from maxdrive in the "maxdrive user uploads" section...
anyone know when they will be posted so us with Action Replay MAX can download them??? i checked late last night and they still weren't up..
Old 07-20-2007, 04:27 PM   #53
Rookie

uf12gators's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucksfan7
Have you cleaned the lens on your ps2? Its gotta be that, or your ps2 in general. Cause i broke my ps2, bought that new slim one it wouldnt work still so i took it back and traded it for the "older" model and it works for me now. I got rosters fortunately.

ive never really tried to take apart my ps2 and clean the lens but im willing to try it after days of frustration. can you tell me exactly how to go about cleaning the lens and what to clean it with? i dont want to end up completely ruining my ps2
Old 07-20-2007, 04:36 PM   #54
TCF
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC2009
Blacklover is doing a PS2 roster set. Myself, and a couple other guys from MM are helping him by starting now, so he has a head start when he finishes his 360 set.
are you sure because Krul told me that BL won't be doing them because he now has a 360. And that is in Krul's roster thread.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:41 PM   #55
TCF
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gem779
Would we find NCAA 08 rosters to download using ACTION REPLAY MAX right now for PS2? I went on about an hour or hour and half ago and didn't find any. Any ideas where to look (i looked everywhere) or when they will be out or anything..
Gem I don't see nothing for the PS2 at all in regards to 08 Rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2007, 06:17 PM   #56
Pro

Bucksfan7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by uf12gators
ive never really tried to take apart my ps2 and clean the lens but im willing to try it after days of frustration. can you tell me exactly how to go about cleaning the lens and what to clean it with? i dont want to end up completely ruining my ps2
to be honest i wouldnt open your ps2 up at all, go buy one of these disc lens cleaners that has the little brush on it. and try that first. i opened up my ps2 and broke it. im sure its fixable but nothing i could possibly do myself. and i was impatient so i went and bought a used ps2 so i could play the game. try the disc lens cleaner first, you can find one at any circuit city or best buy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »