Home

FAIRDALE KINGS NCAA '08 Roster Info.

This is a discussion on FAIRDALE KINGS NCAA '08 Roster Info. within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 01:02 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: FAIRDALE KINGS NCAA '08 Roster Info.

So am I going to have to hack the roster file with my xbox transfer kit, or is the hacking that FK does to the initial file going to make it work like it always has?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2007, 01:08 PM   #66
Rookie

white guy's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier12
What are the size of the rosters, generally? I just got my Transfer Kit and, unfortunately I am on a dial up connection in the country for the summer. I'm downloading some NBA 2k7 rosters that are 19 MB and aren't exactly going through quickly.
I'm also on dial up. The rosters I used last year were only like 970 kb. So problem there.
Old 07-14-2007, 02:38 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 1

Please make sure to put Adrian Arrington in the game? I heard he isn't on UM's roster. He is going to play this year, just sat out the spring. Thanks
Old 07-14-2007, 02:58 PM   #68
Collab: xcellnoah@gmail

X*Cell's Arena

OVR: 28

So let me get this straight... if I have the Datel Xchange 360 (WHICH I DO), then I have no problem getting Fairdales' Roster on my game?

If not... what seems to be the problem? I'm a little slow with all this info... I have no idea what is going on in all honesty.
Old 07-14-2007, 03:10 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 3

Will the Datel Transfer Kit work...i have an xsata, but ever since I got the "elite" the explorer software will not see the partition 3 on the harddrive.

Also, You rock fairdale--i have used your rosters for years and really pumped you found a way around the Micro$oft update.
Old 07-14-2007, 03:32 PM   #70
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebels10
Will the Datel Transfer Kit work...i have an xsata, but ever since I got the "elite" the explorer software will not see the partition 3 on the harddrive.

Also, You rock fairdale--i have used your rosters for years and really pumped you found a way around the Micro$oft update.
Yes we support Transfer Kit and Xport.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-14-2007, 04:10 PM   #71
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

FK's most recent update:

http://www.fkrosters.com/index.php?o...&limitstart=20

kay guys... here is an update so that everyone knows what the deal is and how much progress I have made.

Now, before I got too deep into editing rosters I wanted to test to make sure that we could tranfer roster files from one profile to the next which is what we have always done. After naming the University of Louisville roster I then decided to save sign-out of my FAIRDALE KINGS profile and I then signed in with my son's FKrosters com profile. I have done this a million times in the past so I definitely know the procedure.

What I found out was devastating. I was not allowed to transfer the roster files from one profile to the next. The error message specifically states:
“this item cannot be transferred between profiles”. I thought, okay. Let me try on a different console. I knew it wouldn't work with a change of scenery but I was going to try anything. Again, on a different console there is still no way to transfer roster saves from one profile to the next. (I know, I know.)

Let's just say that I have a FIX and leave it at that. I don't know the procedure that is required. So DON'T ASK. All that every needs to know is that they can still download XBox 360 rosters from FKrosters.com this year using the Datel Transfer Kit and Xplorer software. Also, you can use a memory card, too. But this is bad news for the average Joe who wants to trade roster files this year.

Now, there may be another problem associated with this method, though. Once someone downloads my roster file or receives their memory card the roster will re-assign to that individuals USER profile. So, for example, if I sent my roster file to ODogg he would need to COPY or MOVE the roster file from the MU to the HDD. This will now associate the game save to the user's profile. In this instance, the roster save would be FKrosters in ODogg's profile. If ODogg signed out and tried to use a different User Profile he would not have access to the Roster files.

If ODogg re-saves the file either by editing it or re-naming the file then the added security is restored and the roster file will once again not be able to change between multiple profiles. So, if ODogg wants to update my rosters ONLY Odogg could use that updated roster file.

Today was spent doing more testing then editing as I had to make sure that the Datel Transfer Kit would work. Also, I had to test the actual roster saves to test the security features that are installed.

Now, for the actual progress on the rosters I have completed:

Big East
SEC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2007, 04:19 PM   #72
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

Good news that we can still get around this. Too bad FK missed out on some roster-editing time though. 20 teams in two days isn't very good by FK's standards, but of course it's understandable.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »