Home

Fairdale Kings NCAA Football 08 Rosters (360)

This is a discussion on Fairdale Kings NCAA Football 08 Rosters (360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2007, 12:11 PM   #169
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Fairdale Kings NCAA Football 08 Rosters (360)

And just to chime-in and make a post here at O/S... I spent two hours at the post office on Friday returning 200 memory cards. And the second shipment was sent off this morning (Saturday) with another 200 memory cards.

Every memory card that I have received in the mail as of July 20th has been returned. If you purchased a memory card from the website before July 17th with standard shipping that has been shipped already. For the fifty people that purchased express shipping by Wednesday night July 18th those items have also been returned.

NOTE: IF you purchased a memory card later than July 17th those items will be returned as soon as I receive my next shipment of memory cards from my supplier. I expect to receive those early next week... and I will return those memory cards the next day.
Old 07-21-2007, 12:17 PM   #170
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRDALE_KINGS
And just to chime-in and make a post here at O/S... I spent two hours at the post office on Friday returning 200 memory cards. And the second shipment was sent off this morning (Saturday) with another 200 memory cards.

Every memory card that I have received in the mail as of July 20th has been returned. If you purchased a memory card from the website before July 17th with standard shipping that has been shipped already. For the fifty people that purchased express shipping by Wednesday night July 18th those items have also been returned.

NOTE: IF you purchased a memory card later than July 17th those items will be returned as soon as I receive my next shipment of memory cards from my supplier. I expect to receive those early next week... and I will return those memory cards the next day.
I feel sorry for the person in line directly behind you at the Post office FK, LOL!

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-21-2007, 12:31 PM   #171
Rookie

WeBB15's Arena

OVR: 5

Thats a lot of memory cards, we should call in you for an episode of "Dirty jobs", see if Mike Rowe can handle it ....
WIZ
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2007, 01:12 PM   #172
MVP

SlyBelle's Arena

OVR: 10

Looking for some help. Having a difficult time loading rosters.

Everything appears to go on to my memory card OK, but then I run into two different things when I go to load on Xbox.

1) Sometimes it doesn't show up on list of files to copy, but I know it is there because the amount of available memory went down.

OR

2) Other times, I do see it and then copy/move it. However, when NCAA loads, says the roster file is corrupted. I have downloaded many versions of this file and see the same thing over and over.

I even replaced my memory card and transfer kit, so it can't be those.....

Anybody see this before and what I can do?
Old 07-21-2007, 02:18 PM   #173
Rookie

esmeet7's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm having similar troubles to SlyBelle. I download the zipped folder which contains the roster file. The roster file ends in a .z36 extension, and my 360 Transfer Kit recognizes the file. I transfer it OK to my memory card, but then when I plug into my 360 with NCAA, it doesn't recognize any roster file on the memory card.

Any ideas? (I just downloaded the file 20 minutes ago from the first post in this thread.)
Old 07-21-2007, 02:23 PM   #174
Rookie

esmeet7's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by esmeet7
I'm having similar troubles to SlyBelle. I download the zipped folder which contains the roster file. The roster file ends in a .z36 extension, and my 360 Transfer Kit recognizes the file. I transfer it OK to my memory card, but then when I plug into my 360 with NCAA, it doesn't recognize any roster file on the memory card.

Any ideas? (I just downloaded the file 20 minutes ago from the first post in this thread.)
As an update to my last post, I went back and started over. I deleted the file from my memory card, went through the download process and transferred the file again. I checked in the 360 dashboard and found that the file shows up on the memory card.

I then started up NCAA, went to the Load/Delete function, and it doesn't show any files on the memory card.

Help please!
Old 07-21-2007, 03:33 PM   #175
Rookie

TheHitMan's Arena

OVR: 2

can some1 help me install these driver things u need for your memory card to show up on your 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2007, 04:08 PM   #176
Pro

TurboTitan's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by esmeet7
As an update to my last post, I went back and started over. I deleted the file from my memory card, went through the download process and transferred the file again. I checked in the 360 dashboard and found that the file shows up on the memory card.

I then started up NCAA, went to the Load/Delete function, and it doesn't show any files on the memory card.

Help please!
I think you have to transfer it to your HD in the System Blade, and load it from there. Remember to rename it. Out of curiosity, what size memory card do you have?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »