Home

FCS/1AA Rosters in the making...

This is a discussion on FCS/1AA Rosters in the making... within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2007, 09:51 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: FCS/1AA Rosters in the making...

I can help out with creating teams, but I have an Xbox.
Old 07-23-2007, 10:42 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

exactly, 99.9% of the people who use these rosters and play the games, will never donate a penny if they dont have to. I just feel it is well worth the probably 5 bucks id like to see for them. For something that makes your $49 game that much better, ecspecially for the App St, Ytown ST, ND St, etc Fans(or fanatics) out there.

Again, i understand that the average persons response after casually looking for updated rosters and finding one they want to find out it costs money will be a resounding "yeah right" or "not today"...but this set isnt exactly intended for the casual NCAAer
Old 07-29-2007, 03:57 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 14

I could work on entering 1-AA teams for original xbox. if we could get like 4 dedicated persons working on 1-AA teams for original xbox, then we should decide which teams each person wants to do, and who starts the roster file first. after that person does his share of teams, then upload the file on here, and someone else could take over. anyone interested? i don't think it is possible to work cross platform on the same roster file (xbox / ps2). if anyone knows a way, i am all ears.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2007, 01:07 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyy3351
exactly, 99.9% of the people who use these rosters and play the games, will never donate a penny if they dont have to. I just feel it is well worth the probably 5 bucks id like to see for them. For something that makes your $49 game that much better, ecspecially for the App St, Ytown ST, ND St, etc Fans(or fanatics) out there.

Again, i understand that the average persons response after casually looking for updated rosters and finding one they want to find out it costs money will be a resounding "yeah right" or "not today"...but this set isnt exactly intended for the casual NCAAer
Hell.....I wouldnt mind Paypal'in $5 bucks for the work that guys do. I have no problem with that at all. If someone is gonna take the time to sit down and do it (because I know I dont have the time to do it and I would if I did) then I will gladly send money!!
Old 08-02-2007, 02:12 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 6

If you get these done for the PS3 I would be VERY happy to donate $10!!

I think this is a great project !!
Old 08-05-2007, 04:24 PM   #14
Rookie

What's the latest on these getting done for the PS2? And if you need any help with UNI (University of Northern Iowa), I can send you what you need.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:31 PM   #15
Rookie

thatd be of great help..IM me at NYY3351 and ill let you know what you could do, and you will be gaurunteed a free copy of the roster
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2007, 09:08 PM   #16
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Pick a team for me to do & I'll work on them ASAP. I have some free time the next couple days. Thanks! BTW, this would be for the PS2! Also, how far along have you guys gotten on this project?
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »