Home

FAIRDALE KINGS NCAA '09 Roster Info.

This is a discussion on FAIRDALE KINGS NCAA '09 Roster Info. within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2008, 10:50 PM   #9
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: FAIRDALE KINGS NCAA '09 Roster Info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenw74
is "fairdale kings" your gamertag? if not, what is? which rosters will you be working on 1st, 360 or ps3?
My gamertag is FAIRDALE KINGS

If using the EA Locker:

Inside the NCAA 09 main menu
* Click on ONLINE
* Select EA LOCKER
* Search for: FAIRDALE KINGS

I will only be working on the Xbox 360 rosters this year. If you need PS3 rosters I suggest that you download Chris Jacob's roster from the NCAAstrategies.com site. The only reason why I recommend Chris is because I've worked with him for the past four or five years. He's worked on the GameCube, PS2 and now PS3 rosters over the years. Another option is LanteriX from here at O/S. I'm not familiar with his work but I wish him luck with his roster file this year, too.

I also know that dkrause1971 will be releasing roster updates for the PS3 gamers this year. His work is phenomenal. If you want the most updated roster file I really suggest his effort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mddst34
Rock and Roll dude. Do you take donations? I wouldnt mind throwing a few bucks in donations for your time your way.
I appreciate the gesture but here at Operation Sports I have made an agreement with the administration that we will not discuss donations on these forums. It has been a source of problems over the years and we avoid mentioning it publicly. I provide FREE roster files for this community and I have since 2003 at Operation Sports. I appreciate the support of Steve and his staff and I will not damage that relationship with him or his community. If you want to contact me you have several avenues available.
Old 07-03-2008, 10:59 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 16

Lovin the EA Locker feature. Was very impressed with there reaction instead of just making me illegal to share roster files and callin it quits they gave us another option very koo.

2K sports...the only place where such things as errors can be "over looked" while making a baseball game.
Old 07-04-2008, 12:16 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

If i dont have online or an online account or anything, but my friend does, could i just go to his house and take out his hard drive and put in mine and get the rosters?Or would they only be able to be downloaded on his hard drive and then i couldnt get them?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2008, 03:35 PM   #12
Pro

WolverinesFinest's Arena

OVR: 14

[quote=cbailey249;2038471751]If i dont have online or an online account or anything, but my friend does, could i just go to his house and take out his hard drive and put in mine and get the rosters?...quote]
That could work but ik for sure that you just have to have your memory card and download it to there then put it on ur console. (that's how it is for 360 at least)
Old 07-04-2008, 04:41 PM   #13
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbailey249
If i dont have online or an online account or anything, but my friend does, could i just go to his house and take out his hard drive and put in mine and get the rosters?Or would they only be able to be downloaded on his hard drive and then i couldnt get them?
The ability to download the rosters would be tied to his profile. So taking the harddrive over would be pointless. Have him copy a set of the rosters to a memory card with his profile (to be safe). Hopefully, you can do the trick we had to use last year if the roster are tied to the profile. If they are not, all the better.

Last edited by dkrause1971; 07-04-2008 at 04:44 PM.
Old 07-04-2008, 06:05 PM   #14
Rookie

So I would need to buy a memory card for me to get the rosters?I do have a 360, I forgot to say that before.
Old 07-04-2008, 08:18 PM   #15
Rookie

Jeh64's Arena

Awesome, thanks a bunch Fairdale!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2008, 09:16 PM   #16
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbailey249
So I would need to buy a memory card for me to get the rosters?I do have a 360, I forgot to say that before.
I don't know for sure as we haven't seen this system yet. I don't think a flashdrive would work, but maybe it does. Your safest bet is to wait and see what your options are when they come out as i am sure others will be in the same boat. If you know anyone with a memory card, see if you can borrow it around that time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »