Home

FAIRDALE KINGS NCAA '09 Roster Info.

This is a discussion on FAIRDALE KINGS NCAA '09 Roster Info. within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2008, 11:57 PM   #41
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67
Re: FAIRDALE KINGS NCAA '09 Roster Info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
DK, are you also doing 360 roster updates? If so, what are you going to include in the updates? Just the rosters, or appearances, ratings, and so on?

Ok, I think I should stop going onto this forum, since it will just get me pissed and jealous, until I recieve my 360 back (ring of death). Oh question, to anyone who has had the ring of death with their 360, how long did it take for you to recieve it back? I know what xbox says, but i am just wondering if anyone recieved it back sooner than the 2-3 weeks they say.
He's only doing ps3 if the ps3 roster glitch pans out well. If not there will be no ps3 update file after the names from neither me or him probably unless someone wants to take his place.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2008, 12:01 AM   #42
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
He's only doing ps3 if the ps3 roster glitch pans out well. If not there will be no ps3 update file after the names from neither me or him probably unless someone wants to take his place.
Is FK doing 360 roster updates as well ontop if his initial roster?

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.
Old 07-12-2008, 04:30 AM   #43
All Star

OVR: 24

Do to the roster glitch and some other information i received about the 360 roster. I am going to be getting the 360 version instead this year.

I am disappointed that i am disappointing those PS3 guys anxious to use my work this season but in my situation where i can go either way, its was silly for me to stick with the PS3 and hope they fix the problem promptly. I won't be doing PS3 rosters nor will i be writing down the edits. Its just takes up too much time to keep track- probably around 10-15%.

I really was psyched to play on the PS3 this year, i had made a website for the league i was going to be in. Bought a bluetooth headset, etc. Again, sorry but i did say- unless there is a disaster in the PS3 version the weekend before launch, i would do PS3.

Thanks- DK

Last edited by dkrause1971; 07-12-2008 at 05:40 AM.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:51 AM   #44
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

but you just made me VERY happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-12-2008, 11:41 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 1

UGA's roster is missing key players. are yall going to be adding players on the 360 roster file?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2008, 11:50 AM   #46
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Fairdale just reported he is having the same issues
Old 07-12-2008, 11:53 AM   #47
MVP

ASB37's Arena

OVR: 32

kings just said he is experiencing the same problems over on ncaa stategies...just a heads up...

http://www.ncaastrategies.com/utopia...t=59099&page=6

"You play to win the game."
Old 07-12-2008, 12:13 PM   #48
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
Do to the roster glitch and some other information i received about the 360 roster. I am going to be getting the 360 version instead this year.

I am disappointed that i am disappointing those PS3 guys anxious to use my work this season but in my situation where i can go either way, its was silly for me to stick with the PS3 and hope they fix the problem promptly. I won't be doing PS3 rosters nor will i be writing down the edits. Its just takes up too much time to keep track- probably around 10-15%.

I really was psyched to play on the PS3 this year, i had made a website for the league i was going to be in. Bought a bluetooth headset, etc. Again, sorry but i did say- unless there is a disaster in the PS3 version the weekend before launch, i would do PS3.

Thanks- DK
Don't jump ship just yet DK. Looks like both systems are an issue, which sucks I might add.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »