Home

Looking for a working NCAA Football 08 Xbox 360 roster

This is a discussion on Looking for a working NCAA Football 08 Xbox 360 roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2008, 12:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Looking for a working NCAA Football 08 Xbox 360 roster

The one I have is corrupted, and I've gone through this forum and downloaded all the ones I've seen, all corrupted.

So can anyone just upload one real quick? All the bad news about NCAA 09 has turned me off completely, at least until this second patch, but I want a football fix. If anyone can upload a roster, or point me to a working one that'd be great.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2008, 03:22 PM   #2
Rookie

es0090's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Looking for a working NCAA Football 08 Xbox 360 roster

Are you loading the Profile it comes with it first? If you don't then they won't work. Once you load the Profile & Roster, sign into your profile and save the roster with a new name, then it should'nt be corrupted

DT Linders 2008: http://hosted.filefront.com/psxsports

DK's Dec. 18 Roster (Xchange Format) http://rapidshare.com/files/135086566/Dec18__Final_DK_s_.zip.html

Last edited by es0090; 08-05-2008 at 04:44 PM.
Old 08-06-2008, 06:04 PM   #3
Pro

CAG CheechDogg's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by es0090
Are you loading the Profile it comes with it first? If you don't then they won't work. Once you load the Profile & Roster, sign into your profile and save the roster with a new name, then it should'nt be corrupted

DT Linders 2008: http://hosted.filefront.com/psxsports

DK's Dec. 18 Roster (Xchange Format) http://rapidshare.com/files/135086566/Dec18__Final_DK_s_.zip.html
These are the rosters I am using, and so far I have not had any problems with them. I have edited a few teams and done corrections, but I have not created any new players at all. I never create players, even on Madden since I have seen for myself that creating players makes the game lock up.

So hopefully this will help you guys out, try not to create players and then see for yourselves.
Old 10-30-2013, 02:44 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I know this game is old but I tried all the other roster files I could find on this site and there corrupted and the links in this thread are dead. Does anyone having a working roster file they could send me?
Old 10-30-2013, 03:43 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaulana702
I know this game is old but I tried all the other roster files I could find on this site and there corrupted and the links in this thread are dead. Does anyone having a working roster file they could send me?
Solved my own problem really was operator error. Got FK's roster up and running
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2013, 02:07 PM   #6
Rookie

If you would up load 2008 ncaa football roster that would be great. I need the roster.
Old 11-07-2013, 02:35 PM   #7
Just started!

Stickyvol349's Arena

Whatever happened to dt Linder???? Used to use his rosters all the time back in the day
Old 11-09-2013, 02:24 AM   #8
Rookie

I too am looking for a working roster. I tracked down FK's rosters, but Modio doesn't seem to recognize a .z36 file. Does anyone have one in the current file format they can upload?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »