Home

Who has the most recently updated PS3 rosters?

This is a discussion on Who has the most recently updated PS3 rosters? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-11-2008, 08:16 PM   #1
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19
Who has the most recently updated PS3 rosters?

Also, will they work once the patch comes out? I know Razr and Wookie, lanterix etc are putting in a lot of time but we need to start a dynasty as soon as the patch is out and I need to know if one is significantly ahead of the other.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2008, 09:06 PM   #2
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67
Re: Who has the most recently updated PS3 rosters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhammer
Also, will they work once the patch comes out? I know Razr and Wookie, lanterix etc are putting in a lot of time but we need to start a dynasty as soon as the patch is out and I need to know if one is significantly ahead of the other.
Mine are the most updated ones that definatly will work after the patch. On patch day cdj is going to finish up naming them for me.
Wookie's as of now are more up to date than mine but since they had the fiu bug I don't know if they will work or not.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:09 PM   #3
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
Mine are the most updated ones that definatly will work after the patch. On patch day cdj is going to finish up naming them for me.
Wookie's as of now are more up to date than mine but since they had the fiu bug I don't know if they will work or not.

Cool! What have you been doing to them, if you don't mind me asking? Have you been editing ratings, class, physical stuff, and just holdning off on the names until the patch. Have you taken players out of the game that have moved on to other places as well? Thanks for the response. Thanks for the hard work as well.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:15 PM   #4
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhammer
Cool! What have you been doing to them, if you don't mind me asking? Have you been editing ratings, class, physical stuff, and just holdning off on the names until the patch. Have you taken players out of the game that have moved on to other places as well? Thanks for the response. Thanks for the hard work as well.
ratings, classes, skin colors, additions and all that good stuff. Only thing I haven't touched and don't plan on touching are numbers, equipment, and appearences. I've been doing edits off of different threads in the roster forum here and some edits from phil steele. Latest update was 2 days ago.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:03 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Ahhhh!!!! There is no FIU bug just dont touch the roster until the patch comes out!!!! And if you do revert back to the thread where I talk you through it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2008, 08:05 AM   #6
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie48
Ahhhh!!!! There is no FIU bug just dont touch the roster until the patch comes out!!!! And if you do revert back to the thread where I talk you through it.
Thanks guys.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:50 AM   #7
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie48
Since it HAD it then it might show up again. Like I've said before we'll see after the patch. And me, not touch a roster file after I download it, I don't see how that's going to happen.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:58 AM   #8
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

Quote:
Since it HAD it then it might show up again. Like I've said before we'll see after the patch. And me, not touch a roster file after I download it, I don't see how that's going to happen.

Wookie, I looked at your rosters but I didn't do anything to them since I'm waiting on the patch. One thing I did notice was Julio Jones rated a 90. Really??? That's kind of stretching it isn't it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »