Home

THE REALEST ROSTER PROJECT. (Post patch)

This is a discussion on THE REALEST ROSTER PROJECT. (Post patch) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2008, 01:54 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: THE REALEST ROSTER PROJECT. (Post patch)

Man, I would be willing to borrow a 360 copy of ncaa just to see the work you did. All that work, man must be pretty good. But hey, changing the all american from ogbanaya is a little extreme! He is huge for texas in more ways than just running. He is clutch when it comes to texas needing a key play. Also he in fact was an all american post last season and pre season. orapko is a beast and does need an impact, but after about three games into my franchise he earns it away from roy miller so I think thats accurate given the fact he was dismissed from every preseason award there is and now is on the brink of winning a bunch of awards. Funny how that works. By the way, I totally understand the work and the not so eager attitude to post it to folks who dont appreciate it. But more people are thanking you than not trust me, they just dont post. That was me for the last two years and this year I did them myself, so without even loking at these I am sure your work is much appreciated by everyone. Now go and actually play with your rosters!

Last edited by wookie48; 10-29-2008 at 01:57 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2008, 10:15 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie48
Man, I would be willing to borrow a 360 copy of ncaa just to see the work you did. All that work, man must be pretty good. But hey, changing the all american from ogbanaya is a little extreme! He is huge for texas in more ways than just running. He is clutch when it comes to texas needing a key play. Also he in fact was an all american post last season and pre season. orapko is a beast and does need an impact, but after about three games into my franchise he earns it away from roy miller so I think thats accurate given the fact he was dismissed from every preseason award there is and now is on the brink of winning a bunch of awards. Funny how that works. By the way, I totally understand the work and the not so eager attitude to post it to folks who dont appreciate it. But more people are thanking you than not trust me, they just dont post. That was me for the last two years and this year I did them myself, so without even loking at these I am sure your work is much appreciated by everyone. Now go and actually play with your rosters!
Thanks alot, I appreciate it. I know that Ogbanaya is great but he is a tweaner between RB and FB, and is currently doing great at RB for Texas but certainly would'nt be an All American at that position with the likes of Wells, Ringer, and others.. Orakpo is a BEAST and from what I thought was the closest thing to an All American on the team when I did Texas. I suppose now I could have done McCoy but that would be an extreme change.

What sucks is that when you play online you get a couple players named as the default players, which totally sucks.. But they are great for both online and offline dynastys..

Thanks again
Old 10-29-2008, 12:12 PM   #27
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

found 3 errors....

#27 RB for AU Mario Fannin is not included
Jeremy Macklin should be Maclin
Kaleb King should be Caleb King

Everything else is lookin good for the most part though. Oh yeah and you forgot to put Moreno's jumping at 99! lol. guy thinks he's superman

Old 10-29-2008, 12:57 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
found 3 errors....

Everything else is lookin good for the most part though. Oh yeah and you forgot to put Moreno's jumping at 99! lol. guy thinks he's superman

Good finds.. I would imagine you may find typos like that as I remember getting dizzy at times.. I have corrected the names.. Now I am creating Fannin, thats the great thing is that I can create a player for most teams instead of having to rid of someone else..

I gave Moreno 96 jump gotta leave room for improvement if he actually stays another year McGuffie is the next best RB with 94 though that may be a little high until he proves he can pull it off (jumping over people) at the college level

Thanks!
Check out PS4 Madden 20 Roster file in Madden19 at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=namYI1dXrKE

Donations can be made at: PayPal: [email protected]

Last edited by mar4380; 10-29-2008 at 01:01 PM.
Old 10-29-2008, 01:09 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
found 3 errors....

I just created fannin and he came out to an 83 ovrl I will put the new roster up now if you want to take a look at it

Old 10-29-2008, 02:35 PM   #30
MVP

jorge380's Arena

OVR: 13

could you post in exchange 360 if possible.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:14 PM   #31
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mar4380
Good finds.. I would imagine you may find typos like that as I remember getting dizzy at times.. I have corrected the names.. Now I am creating Fannin, thats the great thing is that I can create a player for most teams instead of having to rid of someone else..

I gave Moreno 96 jump gotta leave room for improvement if he actually stays another year McGuffie is the next best RB with 94 though that may be a little high until he proves he can pull it off (jumping over people) at the college level

Thanks!
No problem. But I still think Moreno's should be at 99! Lol. I dont even play with Georgia. If they actually jumped like he did in the game it would be so cool. Maybe next yr

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2008, 05:36 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorge380
could you post in exchange 360 if possible.
I will try to find it, I have not used it since last year

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »