Home

NCAA 2010 Rosters - PS3

This is a discussion on NCAA 2010 Rosters - PS3 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 03:43 PM   #401
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA 2010 Rosters - PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
It's still not working. There is no delay. I uploaded someone else's partial file and a buddy of mine had it in less than 5min. I'm not sure how long it actually took him, but I told him it was in my locker and he told me he had it about 5min after that. I don't know what's wrong. I just wanted to let ya'll know that there is no delay. Might wanna try to figure it out though because if there is a legit problem then all this could be for nothing.
Here's my theory: it's the underscore.

I bet your PSN ID doesn't have one, does it? I have downloaded horrible rosters from ID's without an underscore.

Also, if you recall, when EA/Tiburon released the updated default roster, the first name had an underscore in it (ea_sc). That has now been changed to a name without one (eascncaa01) and no one is having any problems.

I'm going to post this in the bug thread and hope Adam or Russ see it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 04:55 PM   #402
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrel
Here's my theory: it's the underscore.

I bet your PSN ID doesn't have one, does it? I have downloaded horrible rosters from ID's without an underscore.

Also, if you recall, when EA/Tiburon released the updated default roster, the first name had an underscore in it (ea_sc). That has now been changed to a name without one (eascncaa01) and no one is having any problems.

I'm going to post this in the bug thread and hope Adam or Russ see it.
it's actually eascncaa10 not eascncaa01 i'm sure it was just a typo on your part
Old 07-17-2009, 05:17 PM   #403
Rookie

OVR: 4

I have some hold you over rosters that won't be nearly as good as BockO and Gator but they will hold you over for now. Anyone will rosters like these or a place to get rosters like these is welcome to post. I got my hold me over rosters from Time2Grin you can download them from his EA Locker or mine where I made some slight changes. My PSN I.D. is HDsnob
Old 07-17-2009, 06:57 PM   #404
Rookie

OVR: 0

I've been had rosters
Psn: YoungPop

I'm tellin u
Old 07-17-2009, 09:22 PM   #405
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answerman21
I have some hold you over rosters that won't be nearly as good as BockO and Gator but they will hold you over for now. Anyone will rosters like these or a place to get rosters like these is welcome to post. I got my hold me over rosters from Time2Grin you can download them from his EA Locker or mine where I made some slight changes. My PSN I.D. is HDsnob
I looked over FSU's roster and its like the starters are correct but everyone else is an auto name.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2009, 02:34 AM   #406
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answerman21
it's actually eascncaa10 not eascncaa01 i'm sure it was just a typo on your part
Yes, typo. Meant ...10.
Old 07-18-2009, 03:59 AM   #407
Rookie

OVR: 0

hey whats yur psn name so we could download the incomplete rosters
Old 07-18-2009, 01:26 PM   #408
Banned

OVR: 3

If he said he has posted the roster, why are they not working? Has anyone even seen these rosters yet? No offense to what he's doing for us and I totally appreciate it, but what if he's messing with our heads on this? How hard could it be to post what you already have completed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »