Home

NCAA 2010 Rosters - PS3

This is a discussion on NCAA 2010 Rosters - PS3 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 12:43 PM   #1
Rookie

Endzoneking21's Arena

OVR: 9
NCAA 2010 Rosters - PS3

Ok guys , here's the deal...I'm still going to do the rosters . But regardless of if I get the game early , they probably won't be done until a week after release . This is because I want to wait until the 14th to download the correct base roster from EA in the locker . I feel it is a waste of time to edit the wrong roster .

I'm not going to throw out the work I've done so far , I'll use it as resource if I need it . But I'm also not going to continue editing teams on TB , it's pointless now . I'm planning on buying a Phil Steele magazine and probably an Athlon also to help me . I'll be editing names ,number or position changes , equipment and appearance (skin tones ) , depth charts , and an occasional ratings change .

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated .

Last edited by Endzoneking21; 06-26-2009 at 04:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2009, 07:27 PM   #2
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA 2010 Rosters - PS3

I did FSU, i just put the names in tho, im not too good on doing ratings.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:57 PM   #3
Rookie

Endzoneking21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKW11
I did FSU, i just put the names in tho, im not too good on doing ratings.

Thanks man .

So far I'm done with : Tennessee , Georgia , LSU , and Alabama

You guys can check em' out and see what you think of them . It's under author : grizzle21

I'm out for the weekend , but I'll continue working on them Sunday .
Old 06-05-2009, 09:54 PM   #4
Rookie

kkman187's Arena

I also did LSU, reedited some ratings are got correct names for players. Took off players who are off the team and completely redid the WR position because it was bad.

look under silentkillin187
Old 06-06-2009, 02:10 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 7

I suggest the roster editing on teambuilder should be used as a template for whoever undertakes the task of editing all of the teams once the game is out and uploading through EAlocker. I've been working on Michigan St and am about half way done
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2009, 02:26 PM   #6
Pro

StayPlation82's Arena

OVR: 12

yeah uploading a team won't do anything for the roster file. i say use the positions and numbers to compile a spread sheet or word doc of whos on which team and refer to that when the games comes out and then everything is streamlined. no need for searching for who is who. ie. Auburn has like 7 WR on the game but like 12 or more on team website. with this TB info you just write those seven.
Old 06-07-2009, 04:36 PM   #7
Rookie

Endzoneking21's Arena

Alright cool....thanks for the help and thanks for saving me countless hours on teambuilder .

I'll be happy to take on the task of roster editing when the game comes out as long as I have good sources .
Old 06-07-2009, 04:39 PM   #8
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayPlation82
yeah uploading a team won't do anything for the roster file. i say use the positions and numbers to compile a spread sheet or word doc of whos on which team and refer to that when the games comes out and then everything is streamlined. no need for searching for who is who. ie. Auburn has like 7 WR on the game but like 12 or more on team website. with this TB info you just write those seven.
Yeah doing the whole spread sheet or word doc thing sounds like the way to go. Because if you upload all TB teams and replace them with the actual team like some ppl are planning on doing, then all that teams records and what not wont be there.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »