Home

Majoniak's NCAA 10 PS2 Roster

This is a discussion on Majoniak's NCAA 10 PS2 Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2009, 05:09 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: Majoniak's NCAA 10 PS2 Roster

Thanks Majoniak
Old 07-14-2009, 05:23 PM   #10
Rookie

goodfellagator22's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majoniak
UPDATE - 7/14 Just got the PS2 version. Going to try to give these rosters a shot, I'm going to start by posting a base file on here when all the naming is complete, no edits. You guys could mabe help with that if you want.
from what i am reading(haven't actually opened my PS2 version yet)good luck to you sir, it sounds to be quite the project, but hopefully it goes well.
Old 07-14-2009, 05:53 PM   #11
Pro

whittleboy615's Arena

OVR: 16

Hey, good luck! Here's my post in Kle's old thread about Tennessee's TeamBuilder roster. That might help you out some with the Vols.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...11-post19.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 05:55 PM   #12
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by whittleboy615
Hey, good luck! Here's my post in Kle's old thread about Tennessee's TeamBuilder roster. That might help you out some with the Vols.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...11-post19.html
Thanks man, I'm just about to finish the SEC, so I'll check that out before I quit fot the night to watch the All Star Game. I should be able to get 2 conferences done a day until I have to go back to work on Monday.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:14 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thanks Majoniak for doing this, even with how badly they are screwd up. How far along are you so far? And, are you doing rating changes, like the South Carolina WR's who are all above 90 overall, ect?
Old 07-14-2009, 06:22 PM   #14
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubucks13
Thanks Majoniak for doing this, even with how badly they are screwd up. How far along are you so far? And, are you doing rating changes, like the South Carolina WR's who are all above 90 overall, ect?
No problem, the SEC isn't too bad, Mississippi ST was by far the worst.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:56 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 26

Hey Majoniak. Can you check for me please, see if Ga Tech has their new uniforms. If you're not sure what their new uni's look like can u just post what kind of uni's they have. What are their alternate options and also what color socks and shoes.

I know it sounds dumb but I love that stuff.

Are the rosters beyond repair? Another guy posted that there is 225 WR's on the game that are 90+ rated. Is this true? If so, how is this gonna be fixed? You're just doing names right? No ratings?

I'm willing to help you with anything you need, just let me know. I'm picking up my copy on Thursday afternoon. Let me know if you need any info on ACC teams, I got you covered.

One last thing: are you creating any freshmen?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 08:01 PM   #16
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingmgt
Hey Majoniak. Can you check for me please, see if Ga Tech has their new uniforms. If you're not sure what their new uni's look like can u just post what kind of uni's they have. What are their alternate options and also what color socks and shoes.

I know it sounds dumb but I love that stuff.

Are the rosters beyond repair? Another guy posted that there is 225 WR's on the game that are 90+ rated. Is this true? If so, how is this gonna be fixed? You're just doing names right? No ratings?

I'm willing to help you with anything you need, just let me know. I'm picking up my copy on Thursday afternoon. Let me know if you need any info on ACC teams, I got you covered.

One last thing: are you creating any freshmen?
I've actually put the game away for the night to watch the All Star game. I can get at you tomorrow about that. I just finished the SEC. Just going through that South Carolina team, I noticed that the reason all the recievers are so highly rated is because almost all of them have a BRK TACKLE stat at like 92-94. I've been lowering it to about 80-82 and I think that makes for a much more realistic number. I'm going to start back up tomorrow morning, so I'll let you know about those uniforms then. I haven't created any players yet, but I am changing wrong players to freshman that were omitted. BTW, I'm using scout.com and Phil Steeles book. The only annoying thing is that most freshman don't have numbers yet, but we can always edit that later.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »