Home

Corrections for the "Corrected Roster"

This is a discussion on Corrections for the "Corrected Roster" within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2009, 01:10 PM   #265
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Corrections for the "Corrected Roster"

On SC's roster, Marshall Jones should be moved to CB, he'll probally be nickel back, so he should be 3rd string or maybe 4th string, if he's just being a back up to the other corners

I think if you move him though then that leaves like only one player in the safety position, so just move over either mcallister or will harris

Last edited by USCRob; 07-23-2009 at 01:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2009, 02:21 PM   #266
Rookie

jonesrm's Arena

OVR: 1

Hey CARSON3, or GEAUXLDENBOY, are you or the other main guys just working your way through the Community roster correction page now and editing teams then uploading them as you go? Like you did with UNC or the Penn State edit? I checked the four gamertags with corrected rosters, and the AU changes that I suggested havent been made yet, which is FINE, i'm in NO hurry, I was just wondering if i need to put the changes in a different format or if they are fine how they are? or if there is anway i can help yall out with that, let me know. thanks!
Old 07-23-2009, 02:50 PM   #267
Pro

Geauxldenboy's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesrm
Hey CARSON3, or GEAUXLDENBOY, are you or the other main guys just working your way through the Community roster correction page now and editing teams then uploading them as you go? Like you did with UNC or the Penn State edit? I checked the four gamertags with corrected rosters, and the AU changes that I suggested havent been made yet, which is FINE, i'm in NO hurry, I was just wondering if i need to put the changes in a different format or if they are fine how they are? or if there is anway i can help yall out with that, let me know. thanks!
Unfortunately, there seem to be quite a few corrections threads going right now. Its hard to keep up with everything that's being posted. Please copy and paste it here.
Old 07-24-2009, 12:19 AM   #268
Rookie

jonesrm's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geauxldenboy
Unfortunately, there seem to be quite a few corrections threads going right now. Its hard to keep up with everything that's being posted. Please copy and paste it here.
Auburn Roster Changes

There are some suggestions for ratings changes, but if you arent doing those, that is fine, no worries. Will these changes be posted under your gamertag? Here is the template:

QB
- change B. Poole to #14 QB Barrett Trotter, 6’2, 201, RFr, AL, white
- change T. Rollison to #7 – will probably be 17, so 7 is best fit

RB/FB
- change Fannin to 226 lbs. I would put his speed up a little, and Tate’s speed down some
- change O. McCalebb to 5’10, 165 lbs. Give him much better speed as he is probably one of the fastest if not the fastest players on the team already. He was a sprinter in HS.
- change D Aycock to 221 lbs and change # to either #8 or #29 (real #28 is taken by LB) to change to #8, you’ll have to change R. Taylor to something else)
- Make FB B. Jacobs into Eric Smith, #32, RB, Sophomore from FL, 5’10, 237. He played a decent amount last year and did well. He should be b/t 81-83 Ovr, and I would start in FB position which he played some last year as a true freshman. Will get a lot more PT than Jacobs and Douglas who are both unknowns right now.

WR
On the whole, our receivers are generously rated. I will take them all down a couple points or more depending on who it is.
- Make D. Winter Light Skin w/ Hair
- Change WR J. Cubelic to WR DeAngelo Benton – Fr. #3 from LA, 6’3, 202, black guy, One of our star recruits who should get immediate playing time. I’d start him out around an 80 Ovr. Cubelic is really an unknown.
- Change T. Zachery to 6’1, 209,
- Change N. Padgett to WR Darvin Adams, #89 from GA, black guy, 6’3, 185 – played great in Spring game and stud out during Spring Practice. Darvin should be around an 83.

TE
Our TE’s are rather underrated. Trott and McKenzie (who is back at TE this year) should be similarly rated around 80 Ovr, maybe high 70’s. Our Freshman TE PL should be around mid 70’s. Woods is fine where he is. We’ll see.

OL
- change Ziemba to 6’8, 305
- change V. Smith to 281 lbs
- switch M. Berry to starting LG and switch R. Odom to RG
- switch J. Cooper to RG
- switch R. Pugh to starting Center – should be one of the better C in the SEC, so increase rating to at least 85.
- Make B. Eddins light skin

Offense Depth Chart after changes/suggestions
QB- Burns, Caudle, Todd, Rollison, Trotter
(Spring Practice ended w/ 2-way battle b/t Burns and Caudle)

RB- Tate, Fannin, E. Smith, McCalebb, Aycock

FB- E. Smith, Douglas

WR- Our WR’s have been an unknown over the past 2 season and this season is no different. No one has consistently stepped up outside of Billings. So here is my depth chart how I will start it but I know it will change once fall practice and the season starts. We need SOMEone to step up. Maybe it will be our Freshman Benton.
Note: I’m putting RB M. Fannin at WR3 b/c that slot position gets a lot of running plays in the Auburn playbook, and Fannin will be our versatile guy running the ball and catching from multiple positions. Our Off Coordinator has stated that often. I can see McCalebb as his backup there as well, but that is speculation.

WR- Billings, Hawthorne, Fannin, D. Benton, D. Adams, T. Zachery, D. Winter, Q. Carr

TE- Trott, McKenzie, Lutzenkirchen, Woods

LT- Ziemba, V. Smith
LG- M. Berry, D. Roseman
C- Pugh, Eddins
RG- Isom, J. Cooper, R. Odom
RT- McCain, Coulahan

DEFENSE
Roster changes/corrections
DL
- Make Z. Clayton light skin and should be rated at 2nd/3rd best DT.
- Goggans should be rated around 80, if not higher. I have NO clue why he was rated so low. Maybe high 70’s.
- Change LE L. Farmer into Spencer Pybus, LOLB, Sophomore, #39, 6’1, 216, White guy- from Dothan, Alabama

LB
- Change ROLB R. Hill to Harris Gaston – Fresh, 6’3, 215 from AL – Black guy
- Make MLB W. Downs a white guy
- Bynes should be rated higher – around 87 overall if not better.

DB
- Change #7 D Washington to #36, CB, Taikwon Paige, Jr. 5’10, 175, black guy
- Make FS A. Savage a CB
- Make SS M. McNeil a FS
- Change L. Bodie to #20, SS, Drew Cole, 5’11, 192, Sophomore from Miss. White guy

Defense Depth Chart after changes/suggestions
LE- Coleman, Carter
RE- Goggans, Carter, Jackson, Lykes
DT- Blanc, Ricks, Clayton, Fairley, T. Coleman, A. Wadley

LOLB- Freeman, Pybus
MLB- Bynes, Barnes, Downs
ROLB- Stevens, H. Gaston

CB- McFadden, Thorpe, Savage, Hood, Paige, Haley (Savage should be rated lower 80’s as a CB.

FS- McNeil, Slade, D. Cole, Bates

SS- Etheridge, D. Cole, Taylor, Bell
NOTE: I will probably end up making either Bates, Taylor or Bell someone else like MLB A. Herring or K Wes Byrum, but I wont know till after Fall Practice.

K- Brooks (or you could make K Wes Byrum, #18, who has been starting K for past 2 years but had a rocky year last year. Will be decided in fall practice)

P- C. Durst (also this could end up being P Ryan Shoemaker, wont know till fall practice)

That’s all. I’m sure there are a couple players I overlooked that someone else could make different based on their personal preferences, but this is a pretty solid roster update.
Old 07-24-2009, 01:12 AM   #269
Rookie

FloStateNoles21's Arena

OVR: 3

Does anyone know If the FSU's corrections are done or will be changed

All FSU Corrections:

QB: Will Secord is #16

HB: Lonnie Pryor is #24
HB: Chris Thompson is #23

FB: Marcus Sims transferred to UNA, suggest moving him to DE/DT and change him to True Freshman, Demonte McCallister 6-3/263, Black. He's rated #4 at his position coming out of HS, so a 78 rating could be right.
FB: Seddrick Holloway left team. Change to Matt Dunham #40 6-4/250 Junior, Black. FSU uses an "H-Back" now. Drop rating down, a 74-75 rating would be fine.

WR: Louis Givens should be a Junior
WR: Rodney Smith is #84
WR: Willie Haulstead is #82

LG: Brandon Davis to RG

DT: Jacobbi McDaniel is #99

LOLB: Kendall Smith move to MLB (starter)
ROLB: Mister Alexander move to LOLB
MLB: Recardo Wright rating needs to come down (3rd string)
MLB: C.J. Mizell didn't qualify, change to #51 Aaron Gresham, 6-2/229, RS Sophmore, white. Bring rating down a little.

CB: Greg Reid is #5
CB: Kory Mangum move to SS (starter)

FS: Nick Moody move to SS
FS: #8 should be Jajuan Harley, change to #30, move to SS

SS: Terrance Parks move to FS (2nd string)
SS: Ed Imokparia move to FS
SS: #6 D'Vontrey Richardson is more than likely going to decide to leave the team to play baseball, so change to Justin Bright 6-1/184 true freshman, white.

Old 07-24-2009, 03:20 AM   #270
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geauxldenboy
I wouldn't be surprised if someone already posted some, but here is a full list of some corrections to the University of Miami, using the official roster they released a few days ago. The following are corrections from the Community Rosters 1.0:

QB #17 - Taylor Cook - Change from FR to (RS)FR

HB #22 - Lamar Miller - Change to #27 (See FS#27 for change)
HB #20 - Mike James - Change to #22

WR #4 - Aldarious Johnson - Change from 6'2 to 6'3
WR #3 - Travis Benjamin - Change from 5'11 to 5'10 (likely slot starter, would change OVR to 87 or so)
WR #28 - Thearon Collier - Change from 5'8 to 5'9 (would also drop OVR to 86 or 87)
WR #47 - LaRon Byrd - Definite starter and IMO, better than Aldarious would raise OVR to 88 or 89

TE #19 - Daniel Adderly - Never going to see the field, is considering a transfer. Suggested Replacement: SR Jimmy Graham #80, 6'8 260 (played 4 years of UM basketball, has 1 year for football).
TE #88 - Cory White - Should be Billy Sanders 6'4 248. White is going to play OL for UM.

LT #77 - Jermaine Johnson - Change to #78

RT #52 - Benjamin Jones - Change to #55

LE #49 - Courtney Harris - Injuries have ended his football career. Suggested change: FR LG Jared Wheeler - #75 6'5 330. OVR around a 70-75

RE #93 - Dyron Dye - Change to #49 and to 6'5 240
RE #62 - Andrew Smith - Change to #48

DT #91 - Joe Joseph - Just immensely overrated. Forston and Bailey will start, I don't know if you want to change this or not.
DT #99 - Marcus Forston - Change to 6'3
DT #91 - Curtis Porter - Change to 6'1 315
DT #35 - Oliver Vernon - First name is spelled Olivier. Change to 6'3 250. Change to LE and up OVR to around 80 (had the best spring of all the FR, pretty balanced pass rusher)

ROLB #58 - Jordan Futch - Change from RS FR to SO

CB #29 - Prince Kent - Did not qualify. Change to FR FS Jamal Reid #15 6'1 180 (was one of our most touted recruits, plus we need more safeties on the roster)

FS #13 - Ryan Hill - Converted back to nickel CB. lower OVR to compensate for the change
FS #27 - Ray Ray Armstrong - Change to #26, height to 6'5 and change to SS
FS #45 - Ramon Buchanan - Change to ROLB

SS #7 - Vaughn Telemaque - Change to FS and up OVR to make him the starter.

Overall, excellent job guys, really appreciate the work you guys have done.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:25 AM   #271
Pro

OVR: 9

Harris Gaston on auburn will wear #58
per http://auburnbybeaver.blogspot.com/2...is-gaston.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 09:03 AM   #272
Pro

Dbrentonbuck's Arena

OVR: 6

I posted these in another thread, but I will post it here too

First I want to give a big shout out to the guys who put this together. I know how much time and effort it takes and I thank you for it. You guys make the game for the rest of us.

The Cincinnati rosters are a bit of a mess. It is to be expected because there aren’t a lot of Bearcats on these boards and it is one of those teams most people know very little about. EA clearly has no clue.I started trying to sort this out, but I need help. The defense is really really off. I started listing it out, but it would be easier just to post the 2 deep, so that is what I did.

Cincinnati

QB. QBs look fine I think

RB

Jacob Ramsey is not the starter to my knowledge. He is at best 3rd string and will probably move him to another position. Goebel and Pead will be sharing the starting role with the general consensus that Pead will be the featured back by the end of the year.
No way Ramsey is an 87 either. I would actually make him the 84 and make I. Pead higher.

I would do it like this:
I. Pead 86 (awareness to 60, Break tkl 85, Elusiveness 88, Carry 80,
J. Goebel 85
J. Ramsey 84
Trucking 87, Elusiveness 71, Vision 80, Spin 80, Juke 80, Carry 77, Catch 65, Awareness 55 {for some reason if you turn this down low and then back up to 55 it makes the rating come out right at an 84})
D. Williams 83

FB

Since Waugh is going to be playing MLB this year, I would make L. Romeo the starter there and Waugh the backup

WR

First, anyone playing as UC has to redshirt Vidal Hazelton as he cannot play this year.
He needs to be taken off the depth chart

Second, M. Barnett is now a CB and shouldn’t be on the WR depth chart

Lower DJ Woods to an 85 and make Armon Binns an 85 as he is the #2. I would actually give him the same ratings as Jamar Howard with one exception-give him less speed and more strength.

Lower Paynes awareness to make him a 81 while upping Woodards to make him an 81 also.

So it would look like this

M. Gilyard 93
A Binns 85
Spd 88, Str 75, Agl 87Acc 87, Awr 75, Trk, 64, BCV 75, Catch 82, SPC, 75, Cit 81, RTR 76, Jmp 86, Rls 83
D Woods 85 (lower hi awareness by 2)
J Howard 84 Lower awareness to 65
C. Howard 81
O Woodard 81 Spd 91, Aware 62
L. Payne 81 Lower awareness to 50 and BCV to 53

*V Hazelton RS 91

LT

J Lickenbach is right but his back up is a freshman
Sean Hooey, 6-8, 260, Fr
Sam Griffin who you have as the back up is starting RT

RG

A Hoffman is the starting RG I think he and Becker should switch ratings

I need someone else to look at the Defense because it is really messed up. I would be satisfied with an accurate 2 deep. Here is one with 2 DT and 2 MLB spots because we are supposed to be playing a lot of 3-4 this year.

DE 78 Derek Wolfe, 6-5, 295, Soph.
89 Alex Daniels, 6-3, 260, Sr.

DT 90 Ricardo Mathews, 6-3, 290, Sr.
94 Rob Trigg, 6-3, 260, Jr.

DT 40 John Hughes, 6-3, 300, Soph.
58 Brandon Milles, 5-11, 265, Fr.

DE 98 Curtis Young, 6-3, 260, Sr.
54 Walter Stewart, 6-4, 205, RFr.

WLB 37 J.K. Schaffer, 6-1 220, Soph.
11 Collin McCafferty, 6-2, 220, Jr.

MLB 50 Andre Revels.
39 Alex Delsi, 6-2, 225, RFr.

MLB 35 Marcus Waugh, 6-0, 260, Sr. (should be rated higher
Angel Clyborn 6-1, 226, FR

SLB 7 Craig Carey, 6-4, 251, Sr.
43 Robby Armstrong, 6-2, 223, Jr.

CB 25 Brad Jones, 6-2, 205, Sr.
48 Trammell Williams, 5-9, 190, Soph.

SS 26 Drew Frey, 6-3, 210, RFr.
36 Quincy Quetant, 6-0, 190, RFr.

FS 17 Aaron Webster, 6-3, 205, Sr.
13 Pat Lambert, 6-1, 190, RFr.

CB 85 Marcus Barnett, 6-1, 175, Jr.

This is also a good article about the D

http://cfn.scout.com/2/874416.html

Once again thanks to anyone who can help

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »