Home

MattUM2 PS3 Roster Edit (Based from BlockO and Gatorbait)

This is a discussion on MattUM2 PS3 Roster Edit (Based from BlockO and Gatorbait) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2009, 12:55 AM   #25
Rookie

merg311's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: MattUM2 PS3 Roster Edit (Based from BlockO and Gatorbait)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattUMD224
let me finish watching Entourage and then ill post all quarterback rankings to 85
No hurry, I appreciate it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2009, 12:56 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
ill send it to you later in the week. i wanna get all players ratings adjusted for the top players and then do teams after this week
That works...I'm leaving for vacation on Friday for a week and come change, but anytime before or after that would work.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:12 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 5

Matt, could you share (in vague terms if necessary) what you're doing to equate Phil Steele / Rivals.com to in-the-game ratings? I just picked up five back issues of PS, to help me recreate some old rosters. But I feel like I'm going in blind right now.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:15 AM   #28
Banned

OVR: 31

Are these rosters out yet?
Which ID can these rosters be found under?
Is this for PS3 or Xbox?
How do i download the rosters?
Can i use a flash drive to get the rosters?

LMAO j/k man sounds like your putting alot of effort into this. Should be a good download. Looking forward to it.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:16 AM   #29
Banned

OVR: 23

Lol, Matt, I assume you are going to let me get an early look at what you are doing. Were you able to go thru and edit the typos and double named players yet. Thats what we are currently working on.

What you are doing is a lot more in depth. Something i really didnt want to mess with seeing as how all and anything could change with any teams roster between now and the 45 days til the season begins.

Are you using some ratings templates for creating new players, re-creating players, and players moving positions???
Old 07-20-2009, 01:19 AM   #30
MattUMD224

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBait06NC
Lol, Matt, I assume you are going to let me get an early look at what you are doing. Were you able to go thru and edit the typos and double named players yet. Thats what we are currently working on.

What you are doing is a lot more in depth. Something i really didnt want to mess with seeing as how all and anything could change with any teams roster between now and the 45 days til the season begins.

Are you using some ratings templates for creating new players, re-creating players, and players moving positions???
1. yea ill let you get an early look haha ill send u a PM when there up to check out

2. Yea ive fixed typos for quarterbacks so far since thats all ive done, ill have the whole file fixed by end of the week for ratings adjustments and equipment

3. yea im just re-doing player equipment and ratings changes right now...once the depth charts are more finished ill get into doing that stuff

4. ive created prospects for every game since 04 so i have my own template i use that i keep to myself

Old 07-20-2009, 01:29 AM   #31
Banned

OVR: 23

Quote:
1. yea ill let you get an early look haha ill send u a PM when there up to check out

2. Yea ive fixed typos for quarterbacks so far since thats all ive done, ill have the whole file fixed by end of the week for ratings adjustments and equipment

3. yea im just re-doing player equipment and ratings changes right now...once the depth charts are more finished ill get into doing that stuff

4. ive created prospects for every game since 04 so i have my own template i use that i keep to myself
Lol, damn, i dont whether or not to keep going or to wait for your file. Im no too worried about equipment. But i do like the reratings and roster fixes.

Jordan Jefferson at 89 overall is a disgrace. I didnt believe it when i first saw that in your post.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2009, 01:31 AM   #32
MattUMD224

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBait06NC
Lol, damn, i dont whether or not to keep going or to wait for your file. Im no too worried about equipment. But i do like the reratings and roster fixes.

Jordan Jefferson at 89 overall is a disgrace. I didnt believe it when i first saw that in your post.
im bout to post my quarterback rankings for yall to look at give me 5 mins

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »