Home

JohnnyC52's PS3 Rosters, Version 1.0 release!

This is a discussion on JohnnyC52's PS3 Rosters, Version 1.0 release! within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2009, 11:05 AM   #57
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: JohnnyC52's PS3 Rosters, Version 1.0 release!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
I actually think it was a smart move. Too many people do the BCS conferences first, then slack off on the smaller schools resulting in errors. This way, he can focus on the minor conferences first, then wrap up with the major conferences.

And I don't want to put words in Johnny's mouth but I don't really think his rosters are for these "people" you speak of. The way I take it, it's kinda like, "Hey this is what I'm doing with MY roster and if you want it I'll put it in my locker so you can get it."

WOW someone that actually gets the point of this! Thank you!
Old 08-15-2009, 11:06 AM   #58
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplepower
Well, I have been chating with him...and the guy is really into this. I have offered to help...but I think I am just slowing him down. I plan on using his rosters....from what I have seen the rating are much more in line vs the games rating.
Thanks for the support, you are not slowing me down, i am just on a roll with these this week, I would have completed 25 teams this week..... 2 hours a team. its long but i will get through it!
Old 08-16-2009, 12:32 AM   #59
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyC5252
I dont care what you think, when are people going to give up and just let me do my rosters without being critical? I think I know this, and I dont care, these Rosters are for ME and if anyone else would like to use them, fine.
There's really no need to get outraged and offended whenever someone make a comment. I was just making an observation based on what the masses would want, but doing the smaller conferences first to motivate you to finish all the teams, is definitely the smarter move for you.

Last edited by redxiiixi; 08-16-2009 at 12:35 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »